The Falkirk FC Thread

14 hours ago, HonestAl said:

Ernaldo Krasniqi (aka The Big Albanian) was born in London, so should be more correctly referred to as “The Big Englander”.

No, doesn’t do it for me either. 
So, affectionately,  ‘The Big Albanian’ would seem to sit nicely.

Oh, and in Crawf mode, wonder if he fancies a spell at Centre Back?

If he is half as good as Crawf we have a good un 

1 hour ago, Newbornbairn said:

OK, which miserable gits from here do we think it is?

Where my grandson & I sit we have a few guys behind us who are younger than me but sit chatting about office politics throughout a match 

Assumed post Covid they would have left that chat behind but they were back again on Tuesday night with same old 

everybody to their own I guess🤔

Finally confirmation that Crunchie will get the recognition that he deserves. Absolutely well done to the Crunchie Initiative and everyone involved with the fundraising and everything involved 👏. Well overdue.

8 minutes ago, Russ said:

Finally confirmation that Crunchie will get the recognition that he deserves. Absolutely well done to the Crunchie Initiative and everyone involved with the fundraising and everything involved 👏. Well overdue.

Yeah just saw this pop up on Facebook. Hopefully moves on without a hitch. Great job from everyone involved. 

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Well I thought Peter grant would've been a good choice to replace m and m but thank to feck we didn't. go down that route. Pars German owners must wonder what the feck they have got themselves into.

Don't think Scumferline fans are enjoying him very much. Long live Sheerin!