The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Zbairn said:

Agree entirely.  It's just a pity that there are tens of thousands in Scotland, if not hundreds of thousands who think otherwise.  The number of "55" stickers and posters around the town makes me want to puke. FFS, there is even one with a flag pole in Redding with "55" painted on the base whilst the Union flag is flying high. Their interest is not in football, but bigotry and intolerance.  Just to emphasise, the other "green" side are no better !  This is why I took umbrage with the flag on Saturday.... unfortunatley it represents everything that is rotten in Scottish football

The Redding and the Braes in general is a bit of a Unionist ghetto.

No coincidence that awful looking Unity Club is up there.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Would be at the back then as I can't see him getting a start in midfield. 

Few goals like this would be okay.

https://www.htafc.com/news/2021/august/loan-academys-ernaldo-krasniqi-joins-falkirk/

Nice to have that option. Big Crawf was brilliant Defense , Midfield even up front he did a job for us hopefully this guy does the same.

7 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The Redding and the Braes in general is a bit of a Unionist ghetto.

No coincidence that awful looking Unity Club is up there.

Small minds small brains probably small salaries jobs  and ambition . Both sides of that divide have nothing to do with football or community and the main reason they attach themselves to the bigot bros is to feel part of something powerful and successful because they realize they are destined for none of that on a personal level.Sad reflection on scottish culture and sport - get it up the lot of them ! 

By Christ, it was a dozen or so years ago we had a 8 or so flags flying for the different nations we had in our squad, it's just a flag that would've been used in the recent Olympic's.
It's on your driving license too because like it or not we are part of the United Kingdom and until we ain't it shouldn't be an issue. 
For me the above is what is wrong with Scotland, letting two clubs rule what belongs to them when it clearly doesn't with nothing being out of bounds, but outside Scotland and Ireland , no one knows or cares
I wouldn't partake in bringing a union jack to the football but I hate folk that take drums to the football more [emoji2]
With the Butchers Apron a hell of a lot of our old empire hate the sight of it more than us

I grew up with seeing Union flags at Brockville & at Bairns away games in the late 80s & 90s so have no real issue with them, especially if they are carrying the clubs name or badge. And that’s coming from someone who supports an independent Scotland both at the ballot box & in every day life. 

Too much is made of it’s association to Rangers imho especially if it’s carrying our name but can see why it does get on some people’s nerves. 

Over the last few years we’ve seen the odd England flag with our logo on it at games & not sure I’ve seen as much discussion on it tbh.

52 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

I grew up with seeing Union flags at Brockville & at Bairns away games in the late 80s & 90s so have no real issue with them, especially if they are carrying the clubs name or badge. And that’s coming from someone who supports an independent Scotland both at the ballot box & in every day life. 

Too much is made of it’s association to Rangers imho especially if it’s carrying our name but can see why it does get on some people’s nerves. 

Over the last few years we’ve seen the odd England flag with our logo on it at games & not sure I’ve seen as much discussion on it tbh.

Fair point.

Didnt we used to get Brentford or Millwall fans up with England flags.

Im a dedicated conservative unionist who loves the Union flag but I don’t think flags with any political allegiance should be flown at our ground.

From what I saw on Saturday, the flag was removed fairly quickly.

End of story.

34 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Should take your Union Jacks along that day for sure*.

*this is just an attempt at a bit of humour before anyone gets pissed off.

The more the merrier,    ♦♦♦♦♦

Is 2700 enough for you guys, I am sure we could open another stand to let the hordes in if required....    

💎 are forever