The Falkirk FC Thread

12 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Nice to see a midfielder with a bit of height for a change. It's going to be a long season so we need depth. 

He will be a regular the signing will have been on the understanding he is not going to be a benchwarmer once he gets up to speed.

If he fulfills the Crawford Baptie role in the middle of the park all the better. Have missed that type of player in a Falkirk top.

Just now, HopeStreetWalker said:

He will be a regular the signing will have been on the understanding he is not going to be a benchwarmer once he gets up to speed.

If he fulfills the Crawford Baptie role in the middle of the park all the better. Have missed that type of player in a Falkirk top.

Would be at the back then as I can't see him getting a start in midfield. 

Few goals like this would be okay.

https://www.htafc.com/news/2021/august/loan-academys-ernaldo-krasniqi-joins-falkirk/

4 hours ago, Damaged Radio said:

The flag made an appearance on one of those daft football away days type sites. It had ‘Union Bairns’ written across it. Make of that what you will. 

That’s not what was on the flag at all. It had Falkirk FC at the top, the badge & some other logo in the middle & then Fife Haters (I think) at the bottom. 

I don’t see the issue with it personally but can see why others do in this day. 

18 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Would be at the back then as I can't see him getting a start in midfield. 

Few goals like this would be okay.

https://www.htafc.com/news/2021/august/loan-academys-ernaldo-krasniqi-joins-falkirk/

Sounds like he will be bench cover when McKay is back or cover for Hetherington too. 

No idea when he came north but assume he’ll get game time on Wed. 

2 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Sounds like he will be bench cover when McKay is back or cover for Hetherington too. 

No idea when he came north but assume he’ll get game time on Wed. 

Aye I'm sure he'll be judged on merit. If he turns out to be a better player than any of the current starters he'll replace them otherwise he'll cover for injuries.

15 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

Here's a red, white and blue flag...  

...and here's another.  If some folks really must fly something to "represent" the team colours, try one of these.  

Get that Govan Bigots symbol out the ground and in the Forth. 

download.png

download-1.png

Here's another one that recognises our US links in the boardroom -

USA Flag

Brilliant to have cover for centre back and centre midfield in the one player so hopefully he's a decent. Another striker and possibly a right back on loan? 20 of a squad currently which would take us to the 22 players that they discussed in the Q&A albeit more permanent signings than initially planned.

Much more comfortable that Sheerin's at least getting the players in to take a look at them in training first before agreeing to loan them. 

By Christ, it was a dozen or so years ago we had a 8 or so flags flying for the different nations we had in our squad, it's just a flag that would've been used in the recent Olympic's.

It's on your driving license too because like it or not we are part of the United Kingdom and until we ain't it shouldn't be an issue. 

For me the above is what is wrong with Scotland, letting two clubs rule what belongs to them when it clearly doesn't with nothing being out of bounds, but outside Scotland and Ireland , no one knows or cares

I wouldn't partake in bringing a union jack to the football but I hate folk that take drums to the football more 😃

4 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Yeah me too. Been there 3 times and the Cubans are the friendliest people i've ever met. Don't have a pot to piss in most of them but if they did they would give you it.

What would you want with a pot full of piss?

8 minutes ago, MrDust said:

By Christ, it was a dozen or so years ago we had a 8 or so flags flying for the different nations we had in our squad, it's just a flag that would've been used in the recent Olympic's.

It's on your driving license too because like it or not we are part of the United Kingdom and until we ain't it shouldn't be an issue. 

For me the above is what is wrong with Scotland, letting two clubs rule what belongs to them when it clearly doesn't with nothing being out of bounds, but outside Scotland and Ireland , no one knows or cares

I wouldn't partake in bringing a union jack to the football but I hate folk that take drums to the football more 😃

It's the folk that take the flutes to go with the drums that I hate the most