The Falkirk FC Thread

56 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

See whoever's put that Union Jack up, wanti take it down before I'm sick all over the south stand. Get that so far to f**k. 

Told them to get it tae f**k.

Gave me abuse in return.

Steward stepped in and moved them.

This is great to watch at times. Morrison, Nesbitt (😍) and McGuffie are a joy to watch and are going to tear apart some teams this season and Telfer pulling the strings and ripping it up in the middle of the park. Not perfect we’re still a bit suspect at the back and final ball could be better but night and day compared to the shite we’ve been served up for the last few years. Best football we’ve played for fucking ages.

New captain tae in Stevie Hetherington.

Forgot to mention Keena whilst the service to him hasn’t quite been there I’ve been very impressed by his movement, touch and control. Gives us a proper out ball and let’s us get up the park and let’s it stick. 

16 minutes ago, Russ said:

This is great to watch at times. Morrison, Nesbitt (😍) and McGuffie are a joy to watch and are going to tear apart some teams this season and Telfer pulling the strings and ripping it up in the middle of the park. Not perfect we’re still a bit suspect at the back and final ball could be better but night and day compared to the shite we’ve been served up for the last few years. Best football we’ve played for fucking ages.

New captain tae in Stevie Hetherington.

Not watching today but we have 50% of our first choice defence missing atm. Should hopefully improve once we have Williamson and McKay available.

Thought we played well again. Determined, pass and move, winning second balls, wrapping everything up in the air. Wee guys jumping twice their height. Morrison putting whoever is near him on a slice of toast. 

Good professional performance and great to see the fans back at home and some atmosphere.  

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

I jinxed it as well. Was just busy saying how good a game he'd had but to be fair Dixon was equally at fault for that one with the fresh air swipe.

i wouldnt say equal think it was just a last ditch swipe after being caught off guard by an absolute howler

Ompreon looked very raw but obviously hard to judge in the 30 mins he was on. Mccann is light years ahead of anyone we've had at left back and I can't wait for Williamson to be back fit as that'll give us another dimension. Mcguffie took his goal brilliantly, looks really tidy on the ball but he fades in and out of games. Hetherington's exactly what we needed an anchor man who wins his battles near enough every time. He reads the game so well getting himself onto second balls left right and centre. Would still like a centre midfielder to come in just as cover. Nesbitt again showing his quality on the ball. I knew he had the ability to beat a man but i've been really impressed with his passing as well. He's really unlucky not to have a few assists to his name already. 

A right sided centre back, a centre midfielder and if i'm being greedy another striker so Dowds/Wilson can go out on loan then we'll be cooshty.