The Falkirk FC Thread

22 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Given Celtic and Rangers will have the full 50/60k in their grounds in a matter of days (and rightly so in my opinion, but that’s not for this thread), I’ll be laughing at any jobsworth who tells me to sit in my seat with a mask on half a row away from my nearest mate. 

No problem.

Just apply at www.exempt.scot and you’ll get an exemption certificate within a few days either digital or physical.

No certification by a doctor required.

2 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

No problem.

Just apply at www.exempt.scot and you’ll get an exemption certificate within a few days either digital or physical.

No thanks weirdo 

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

No problem.

You must have an actual diagnosed physical / mental / psychological problem to have an exemption card.   Just not wanting not to wear one due to political / conspiracy / comfort reasons is not an excuse.  Just saying.  I have heart failure and associated lung / breathing difficulties.  As a result I cannot risk going into a crowd even as covid situation might be getting slightly better just in case.  Especially since many in that crowd might think it's ok to go without a mask because of selfish reasons.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
mistake

1 hour ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

You must have an actual diagnosed physical / mental / psychological problem to have an exemption card.   Just not wanting not to wear one due to political / conspiracy / comfort reasons is not an excuse.  Just saying.  I have heart failure and associated lung / breathing difficulties.  As a result I cannot risk going into a crowd even as covid situation might be getting slightly better just in case.  Especially since many in that crowd might think it's ok to go without a mask because of selfish reasons.

Just as well you didn't post this in the Covid thread. You'd get dog's abuse from some. 

23 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Great news about the youngsters signing for the Development squad.

They look a fine bunch of lads and the video was good.

Only time will tell but a promising start.

Good to see.  Gary Holt even manages to not come out with anything too annoying in the 2mins 30secs which is quite the feat.  

Just need those 2-3 new signings for the first team to bolster the squad and things will be shaping up quite nicely.  

I have a SS ticket from ST but unable to attend on Saturday, unsure what the rules are regarding track and track but with restrictions easing on Monday, I don't think it's a big deal! Would prefer ticket to be used, especially as limited capacity, its seat J107 but I don't think that matters haha.  First to PM me can have it as long as it goes to use! 

14 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Jam tomorrow.

We need a 20 goal striker now or these boys might not have a full time team to play for, not at Falkirk anyway.

We need a striker but should not be disregarding the development squad.