The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The beginning of the collapse.

Had actually played really well in the cup games leading up to the Paisley match, and could have had the game buried in the first half hour.

Then it all went strange.

Played well in the game till St Mirren realised they could rip the pish down our left hand side as did every team after that game. We were losing a goal a game or more from that side most weeks, no coincidence we didn't win a league game with Gallacher starting and when Alex Smith in his caretaker role drops Gallacher and we stopped leaking goals.

I just watched highlights of the game again and the tempo/speed of the play like that hasn't happened for years at Falkirk.

2 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The beginning of the collapse.

Had actually played really well in the cup games leading up to the Paisley match, and could have had the game buried in the first half hour.

Then it all went strange.

If  Nathan Austin hadn't been a complete diddy we'd have been 3 up in half an hour , would've won that game , won the league and be top 6 premier every year since. I'm putting the blame firmly on his shoulders for where we are now.😂

2 hours ago, Ross B said:

Has any season ticket holders had there ticket for Saturday emailed to them yet?

Was in picking something up from the shop & was told that emails to West stand ST holders went this morning. South stand ST holders will be later today or tomorrow morning 

Edited by RC55 FFC

Bit rubbish its allocated seats - I'm sure a few ST holders will skip this one if forced to sit on their own rather than with mates etc.  

Then again once the match starts it might be possible to move about if apparent there are gaps.  With the rules completely relaxing on Monday I can't see anyone enforcing allocated seats too rigidly on the day.  

2 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Bit rubbish its allocated seats - I'm sure a few ST holders will skip this one if forced to sit on their own rather than with mates etc.  

Then again once the match starts it might be possible to move about if apparent there are gaps.  With the rules completely relaxing on Monday I can't see anyone enforcing allocated seats too rigidly on the day.  

People will move I’d think yeah. Last week at Cove there was no social distancing on the “terrace” if you can call it that. 

28 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Nobody even seemed overly arsed about it as early as the Hamilton game so assuming I'm in the same stand as my pals I'll just be firing up with my pals as soon as.

Given Celtic and Rangers will have the full 50/60k in their grounds in a matter of days (and rightly so in my opinion, but that’s not for this thread), I’ll be laughing at any jobsworth who tells me to sit in my seat with a mask on half a row away from my nearest mate.