The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

3 sections of the north stand open with every 2nd seat available. Assume they will open the other 3 sections when these sell out 

1311236427_ScreenShot2021-08-04at15_19_44.thumb.png.f5ab6001fc1982d97e928ea6e9f03066.png

Would assume 1 of the 3 remaining sections will be for the Peterhead fan than decides to come down for the game.

2 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

Until social distancing goes (Monday) match tickets are being emailed. 

3 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Was referring to match tickets, not the season tickets themselves.

Got it cheers. I’m overseas till Tuesday so wondering if process will be the same after Monday in that a physical printed ticket will be sent. Will wait and see. 

22 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Got it cheers. I’m overseas till Tuesday so wondering if process will be the same after Monday in that a physical printed ticket will be sent. Will wait and see. 

Wed night cup tie with East Kilbride will be PATG I’d assume but you never know. Next league home game will be the ST card id guess. 

32 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Happy days,tickets bought for myself,son and pals son.The only sad thing is my father in law who passed away in Nov will not be with us 😞

Chin up mate. Will be tough I know. 

I know 2/3 Bairns who were at the last home game & won’t be there on Saturday sadly. 1 no age at all really too. 

11 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Four years of shit, today, since they capitulated in Paisley.

The beginning of the collapse.

Had actually played really well in the cup games leading up to the Paisley match, and could have had the game buried in the first half hour.

Then it all went strange.

Edited by Reggie Perrin