The Falkirk FC Thread

When big Dave Mac started the quizzes at the start of #LD1, I was fortunate highly skilled and knowledgeable enough to win the big first prize of hospitality for 2 whenever the crowds were allowed back.

Unfortunately I cannot make this weekend so I'll try and cash in my winnings at some point before too long. Maybe leaving it for a couple of games so all distancing is removed and things are moving smoothly. Will be interesting to see. I've not been to hospitality since a 1-1 (Stokes scored) draw with St Mirren in about 2006.

Would be nice to get another striker in but there's an obvious difference from last season in that we have goals coming in from midfield (hopefully).

Will be good to see a big crowd on Saturday, and going on into the season will be very good to enjoy a pre match pint in the south stand bar. Does anyone know the date when this optimistic forward looking attitude gets crushed into the dirt this season? 

38 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

He's class obviously, but also Todorov barely got a sniff either. He's the bookies favourite to be the top scorer in the Championship.

He's yet to score over 10 goals in a league campaign so I think that speaks more about the calibre of striker in the championship this season than it does Todorov's ability. 1 from 1 though so it could possibly be his year. Andy Ryan will be up there he changed the game completely for Hamilton the other day and did so against us.

1 hour ago, Newbornbairn said:

nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all
The needle returns to the start of the song
And we all bitch along like before
And we'll all be lonely tonight and lonely tomorrow

Reaching back a wee bit there.