The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Turns out it wasn't just with us, Alston is just slow as f**k now.

Aye noticeable that he's also no where near the set pieces. Not even in the box for them which given his height says it all. Heart of a flea and the mobility of a sloth.

It has been a honking game so far. Killie firing the ball continually into the box but Ayr dealing with it easily. BBC presenters saying Killie have been outstanding at times, I must be watching a different game as I've thought neither side have looked great.

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Nothing going forward, but a vital tackle stopping an Ayr attack that looked dangerous. 

Doesn't do enough for me, he looks done. Mind you even during his first period with us he was always capable of invisible man performances.

They played a lot better when that O'Connor came on he looks a player. Maxwell will get his spot very soon I'm guessing it's just a case of sticking with the players who were there first instead of firing him straight in. Be interesting to see how Afolabi does there as well having to really set the heather alight at Dundee last year.

5 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

They played a lot better when that O'Connor came on he looks a player. Maxwell will get his spot very soon I'm guessing it's just a case of sticking with the players who were there first instead of firing him straight in. Be interesting to see how Afolabi does there as well having to really set the heather alight at Dundee last year.

Murdoch and Muirhead as your centre mid sounds like a ray McKinnon pairing. Ain't going to get them far.

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Murdoch and Muirhead as your centre mid sounds like a ray McKinnon pairing. Ain't going to get them far.

Is Maxwell not a left back or left winger? Thought he was just thrown on at centre mid to get him on the park.