The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, peternapper said:

How restricted is entry at TFS just now for away support?

Depends on what capacity has been agreed with the local authority. Imagine if it's 2-3000 it will be home fans only, 4000 might see some tickets for away fans being made available 

38 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

One might get there given a bit of time, the other could be given a decade, and he’d still not come good. May be the case that Sheerin reckons he is worth a go based purely on nuisance value and work rate.

Sheerin’s interview was a master class in humility and respect. Even his handshake with Lewis at the end was very well judged. Compare it to Hartley’s ignorant “shit on my shoe” attitude to Lewis a couple of years ago.

Easy decision for supporters to make regarding who they’d back between Holt and Sheerin. 

My own view if this season does become a cropper I blame Holt more than Sheering 12 hr days my arse.

10 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Depends on what capacity has been agreed with the local authority. Imagine if it's 2-3000 it will be home fans only, 4000 might see some tickets for away fans being made available 

In talks with council atm according to David White on coyb fb page.

25 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Is it not the case when restrictions end 9th August we can go back to normal capacity?

29 minutes ago, AFalkirkBairnB said:

I must be in the minority that thought Wilson was actually ok yesterday. Never done anything special but had some decent bits of hold up play and flick ons. 

Yeah I’d imagine in the minority of 1 tbh. He never flicked anything on as he never won a header all game (tbf he was up against 2 monsters in Ross and Neil). The difference in quality in hold up play when Keena came on was night and day as he was actually able to get us up the park. His runs were so shite as well always looking to go deep for the ball when they’re were plenty bodies around when the space was between full back and centre backs.

Guest Back Post Misses
28 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

2,000 fans allowed at the minute and the club can apply for more from Falkirk Council. I’m sure I heard that there are around 2,100 season tickets so the club are applying for that at the very least. 

I heard a number of 3,500 had been applied for 

Just wondered as i heard away team had to be allowed some tickets. We have had our capacity just now set at 246 so season ticket holders only, last couple games Cove got 28 tickets to sell and yesterday there seemed to be some more Alloa supporters at the game. Will wait and see what happens during the week

18 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Just wondered as i heard away team had to be allowed some tickets. We have had our capacity just now set at 246 so season ticket holders only, last couple games Cove got 28 tickets to sell and yesterday there seemed to be some more Alloa supporters at the game. Will wait and see what happens during the week

How many Livingston fans were at Ibrox yesterday? How many Celtic fans were at Tynecastle?

They won’t want a ST crowd only. They desperately need PATG. A limit of (let’s say) 2100, and someone somewhere has stated 2100 ST holders, so no PATG. If then 1400 ST holders turn up, and they have no PATG facility, it won’t look good. They will definitely want an attendance limit well in excess of ST numbers (whatever they actually are).

We should be in a position to put forward a reasonable proposal for more than 2000 I’d have though. Concourses are reasonably big, toilets are already one way and ingress and egress can be managed fairly easily by using the exit gates in the corner to move folk out quickly at full-time.

Hopefully we’ll be looking at a decent number but this is Falkirk Council we are talking about.

7 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

They won’t want a ST crowd only. They desperately need PATG. A limit of (let’s say) 2100, and someone somewhere has stated 2100 ST holders, so no PATG. If then 1400 ST holders turn up, and they have no PATG facility, it won’t look good. They will definitely want an attendance limit well in excess of ST numbers (whatever they actually are).

I have just spoken to an official at a club(not Falkirk) and they have not been told any numbers yet 

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Chat yesterday at the game was they are looking for up to 3,500 which is a decent start.