The Falkirk FC Thread

Fully expected a pumping, but all in all a decent performance given the covid issues. Tired a bit towards the end which is to be expected. Bit more clinical we would have won that. Cove didn't really cause us too many problems. Need a centre forward badly though. No real failures in the side Wilson apart and young Williamson struggled a bit and for once Hall and Miller didn't sabotage us. 

Wilson won just the one header, the one where he was only challenging himself and managed to flick it straight onto their centre back. He's honestly rivaling Taylor Morgan and John Stewart for the worst striker we've ever had.

2 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Wilson won just the one header, the one where he was only challenging himself and managed to flick it straight onto their centre back. He's honestly rivaling Taylor Morgan and John Stewart for the worst striker we've ever had.

John Hughes?

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Dennon Lewis. Impossible to worse than that fucking c**t.

4 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Fully expected a pumping, but all in all a decent performance given the covid issues. Tired a bit towards the end which is to be expected. Bit more clinical we would have won that. Cove didn't really cause us too many problems. Need a centre forward badly though. No real failures in the side Wilson apart and young Williamson struggled a bit and for once Hall and Miller didn't sabotage us. 

Good away point considering the circumstances . Good start to the season and will done wonders for everybody spirits on and off the park.

That's fair.

I had written us off today and boy how wrong was I.

Team looked organised and a huge difference in the effort level which was great to see. We should have won the game but not to disappointed with a point given the preparation we had for the game.

Impressed by what Sheerin gave us today - hopefully onwards and upwards.

Performance may have been a lot better but dropping points isn’t good enough, very poor goal to lose. 
However, It’s definitely nice to see us attempt to play football now, we’ve not had that for at least 3-years. 

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

It ended up 4 each somehow.🤣

It was a sight to see…Templeton for Hamilton was a game changer.

Nice work getting at least a point for a game that should have been postponed!

17 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I had written us off today and boy how wrong was I.

Team looked organised and a huge difference in the effort level which was great to see. We should have won the game but not to disappointed with a point given the preparation we had for the game.

Impressed by what Sheerin gave us today - hopefully onwards and upwards.

Never seen the game but you have to feel if they would give Sheerin decent backing he could do well. If things do go wrong then I hope the fans turn on Holt and the board and not Sheerin.

13 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Never seen the game but you have to feel if they would give Sheerin decent backing he could do well. If things do go wrong then I hope the fans turn on Holt and the board and not Sheerin.

I don’t think we will mate. I certainly know where the blame lies. 

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

Guest Ecosse83

Quiet on here from the moaners before the game. Decent performance under the circumstances. Looking forward to next week with a weeks training under our belts! 

Guest Back Post Misses

Played well especially 2nd half. Telfer, Nesbitt and Morrison.  Need a striker big time. 
Should have won 2 points dropped. Under the circumstances however take the draw and move on.

at last we are trying to play and not hoof it. 

pleasantly surprised 

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Thought Ben Hall played well.

Won’t be a popular opinion but I actually thought this too. Dixon was solid as always and even Miller didn’t make a complete c**t of things. 

It’s clear goals will be our challenge but saying this Morrison and Nesbitt seem like thy will be chipping in with gaols. 
Keena to start for me, done better holding and linking play than Wilson and if that’s what Sheerin wants from the CF then Wilson isn’t the answer. 

48 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Won’t be a popular opinion but I actually thought this too. Dixon was solid as always and even Miller didn’t make a complete c**t of things. 

It’s clear goals will be our challenge but saying this Morrison and Nesbitt seem like thy will be chipping in with gaols. 
Keena to start for me, done better holding and linking play than Wilson and if that’s what Sheerin wants from the CF then Wilson isn’t the answer. 

Let's face it Wilson's only the answer if sheerin wants someone to run about looking like a little boy lost hardly touching the ball.

1 hour ago, Ecosse83 said:

Quiet on here from the moaners before the game. Decent performance under the circumstances. Looking forward to next week with a weeks training under our belts! 

Funny that. OneF used to be deserted after a win too.