The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
31 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

All this talk about this group or that group planning a coup puts the fear into me . We don’t need any more groups msgs ,boards, committees, or well meaning fans clubbing together to put their tuppence worth in .The current regime has been full of bluster but they deserve a chance to do their talking on the park. If that doesn’t work then the time may be right for yet more change but I pray that we find one messiah and no more groups of any sort as I believe that it just doesn’t work !

There was no fucking coup FFS. 

34 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

All this talk about this group or that group planning a coup puts the fear into me . We don’t need any more groups msgs ,boards, committees, or well meaning fans clubbing together to put their tuppence worth in .The current regime has been full of bluster but they deserve a chance to do their talking on the park. If that doesn’t work then the time may be right for yet more change but I pray that we find one messiah and no more groups of any sort as I believe that it just doesn’t work !

The current regime deserve nothing except contempt.

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Same old problems up front that should've been a priority months ago. Stick megginson in our side and we'd be coasting by now.  Surely Wilson must be the only fully fit striker . Either that or sheerin needs his arse kicked.

What striker were we going to get months ago to address our problems? Our best bet up front will be on loan and not many clubs will loan a player out early on in the window 

7 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Can you actually name any players or do you just come on here to moan about your Pals and family or whoever the f**k they are not getting to run the club? 

As for the game we are well on top, surprisingly impressed. What a difference a decent manager makes. 

Ahhhhh a happy clapper who cannot see anything wrong with club.

I'm a season ticket holder, shareholder, sponsor, 1876 club member .... donate to the club when they are cash strapped ....supported the team since before my first game at Brockville in 1964....had buckets in my hand when we were in administration.  Stood outside Brockville to shout at the Deans from the Borders.

My commitment to this club shouldn't be in question (although you seem to think it should) and alongside many other supporters who want to change the current regime.

These guys are not my friends or family.... but I do know some of them and know they would do a helluva better job than those "pals or family' members of yours who sit on the Board at present.

I'm pleased that you are so happy with our current situation. 

I'm a season ticket holder, shareholder, sponsor, 1876 club member .... donate to the club when they are cash strapped ....supported the team since before my first game at Brockville in 1964....had buckets in my hand when we were in administration.  Stood outside Brockville to shout at the Deans from the Borders.
My commitment to this club shouldn't be in question (although you seem to think it should) and alongside many other supporters who want to change the current regime.
These guys are not my friends or family.... but I do know some of them and know they would do a helluva better job than those "pals or family' members of yours who sit on the Board at present.

There's a Falkirk game on right now mate

2 minutes ago, Zbairn said:

image.gif.c1aeb636859191c874aac3a42ba0949a.gif

2 minutes ago, Rocco said:

What striker were we going to get months ago to address our problems? Our best bet up front will be on loan and not many clubs will loan a player out early on in the window 

We should've started working on it months ago FFS.  You need to get in early or your left with complete dross like Wilson. It's one thing if you've already got a competent striker but we don't have that luxury. We should not be starting a league campaign with Wilson, dowds and Keena as our only options. That's why we've got a dof to sort these things out and so far in the striking department he's failed miserably.