The Falkirk FC Thread

19 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

From what you've posted in the past LSB you've quite a few issues to cope with so I really hope we can do it on the pitch this season to give you something to brighten things a wee bit.

Thanks for that.

Don’t quite get the hysteria around the team selection tbh. You knew what our squad was like and we’ve had all these players not training what exactly were you expecting? Tbh I was expecting more of the young boys to have to start.

So it’s only Brad McKay and Ryan Williamson that are out.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Miller will be at right-back with Dixon in the middle.

Aye sorry idn't notice it was c Williamson.

What the feck are we paying Holt for? He should've been scouring the leagues for trialists and short term loans not to mention actual proper feckin signings and he's come up with absolutely feck all.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

10 minutes ago, Russ said:

Don’t quite get the hysteria around the team selection tbh. You knew what our squad was like and we’ve had all these players not training what exactly were you expecting? Tbh I was expecting more of the young boys to have to start.

So it’s only Brad McKay and Ryan Williamson that are out.

Aye but obviously McCann and hetherington wouldn't normally be on the bench and who knows about the rest. Wilson it's hard to work out whether he'd start or not given he seems to be s favourite of Sheerins even though he's hopeless.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

No, I want the fans group to be better than the current lot! 

I don't see the point of an 'out of the frying pan' scenario though, I'd much rather that they made themselves known and show us some sort of plan of how they'd like to take the club forward. Maybe there are legal issues that would prevent that, I don't know, but again, they could make that known if that was the case.

It's important to know that I'm not against the NBG at all, in fact, I'm all for it, but I don't want to see us back to square one with God knows how many more years ahead before we can get it right.

All this talk about this group or that group planning a coup puts the fear into me . We don’t need any more groups msgs ,boards, committees, or well meaning fans clubbing together to put their tuppence worth in .The current regime has been full of bluster but they deserve a chance to do their talking on the park. If that doesn’t work then the time may be right for yet more change but I pray that we find one messiah and no more groups of any sort as I believe that it just doesn’t work !

16 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

All this talk about this group or that group planning a coup puts the fear into me . We don’t need any more groups msgs ,boards, committees, or well meaning fans clubbing together to put their tuppence worth in .The current regime has been full of bluster but they deserve a chance to do their talking on the park. If that doesn’t work then the time may be right for yet more change but I pray that we find one messiah and no more groups of any sort as I believe that it just doesn’t work !

Deans et al led us to 5th position in Div.3, not even making the play offs.

Rawlins have been in the background for a good part of last season and appear to have done nothing to improve us for this season.

We have now been in this league for 3 seasons and being talked about in the same terms as Alloa, Montrose and Airdrie. ...not even at the same level as f*****g Arbroath

Deserve a chance? ...we are going nowhere with the current incumbents. The guys who were putting their cash where their mouths were and Indicated where one of the major problems lay (Holt),  maybe deserved the chance.....not Deans and the others on the Board who are totally responsible for where we are.

Edited by Zbairn

15 minutes ago, Zbairn said:

Deans et al led us to 5th position in Div.3, not even making the play offs.

Rawlins have been in the background for a good part of last season and appear to have done nothing to improve us for this season.

We have now been in this league for 3 seasons and being talked about in the same terms as Alloa, Montrose and Airdrie. ...not even at the same level as f*****g Arbroath

Deserve a chance? ...we are going nowhere with the current incumbents. The guys who were putting their cash where their mouths were and Indicated where one of the major problems lay (Holt),  maybe deserved the chance.....not Deans and the others on the Board who are totally responsible for where we are.

Can you actually name any players or do you just come on here to moan about your Pals and family or whoever the f**k they are not getting to run the club? 

As for the game we are well on top, surprisingly impressed. What a difference a decent manager makes. 

Decent enough so far plating quite well but McGuffie needs to be taking his chances. Morrison, Nesbit and Telfer strolling it.

Feel a bit sorry for Williamson at left back he’s absolutely shiting himself and Wilson my god. Offering us f**k all.