The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
2 hours ago, TxRover said:

It gives an idea of his progress, but we have the boyo on a season long loan, so I’m trying to figure just how the feck he’ll play into the plans. We have another player who seems of similar skills, and suited to a CM/DM role, wondering if that is him likely going out on loan because Kia fills the same shaky boxes or not. You lot saw plenty of him, to your disappointment, so it seemed a fertile ground to seek further info from.

He is not out of his depth. He was surrounded by a bunch of non trying imposters coached by two guys not up to the job. Give him the right players around him he will do ok IMO. 

Guest Back Post Misses
2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Dorrans is not "worse" than Gary Millar by any possible stretch.

I ain’t 

10 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

He is not out of his depth. He was surrounded by a bunch of non trying imposters coached by two guys not up to the job. Give him the right players around him he will do ok IMO. 

Not disagreeing as such but Neilson was surrounded by absolute numpties at the back and still stood out like a sore thumb as a good player. Fotheringham will probably make it in full time football but won't reach the heights Neilson is expected to. 

Edited by latapythelegend

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Do we have a sell on clause for Tony Gallacher does anyone know? I notice he looks like he's going to Sunderland who are also looking at signing him perhaps on a permanent deal.

Did he not already go to Toronto permanently after being released? 

Shay Logan is a cracking signing for Cove, I must admit their last few signings are at least showing a statement of intent, while we piss around signing trialists, family members, and kids from the development squad. We may or may not have a game on Saturday, I'm hoping the latter just so we don't have to endure Dowds leading the line, Wilson coming on as sub and playing like a competition winner, and Megginson helping himself to a Hat-trick.

Edited by ebobsboy

3 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

He's not out his depth when you compare him to Wilson. Fotheringham has talent he just wasn't ready to be flung in at the deep end when our team was imploding. He's a kid he maybe needs to bulk up a bit. Wilson will probably contribute the same ie next to nothing the difference being he's a guy that really should be playing junior level and is woefully out his depth.