The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Going to Albion Rovers if you believe his tweet emoji.  Thank Christ. 

That was the guess by a few others…but the crossed swords could be a sly reference to the Battle of Falkirk…just saying.

7 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Anyone else still not been able to get tickets this morning? Still giving me the same message about no tickets being available. 

I can see tickets available both for the main stand and the other areas of the ground 

7 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I think they are still at Ainslie (they played there last week against Hamilton) as Meadowbank is being redeveloped at the moment

Pretty sure the redevelopment is finished, city put out a whole lot of stuff on their social media, but I presume they’ll need some sort of license to play there and they may not have it yet.

32 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Assume they are now back at Meadowbank despite their website saying Ainslie Park

18 minutes ago, The Gable Endie said:

Pretty sure the redevelopment is finished, city put out a whole lot of stuff on their social media, but I presume they’ll need some sort of license to play there and they may not have it yet.

26 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I think they are still at Ainslie (they played there last week against Hamilton) as Meadowbank is being redeveloped at the moment

They were originally expecting to be playing their home games back at Meadowpark but the construction was delayed due to COVID so they're not expecting to be able to play there until Oct/Nov. Their games are still being played at Ainslie Park.

25 minutes ago, The Gable Endie said:

I think you're right. I can't see much online but from google maps it was well underway by November last year so will likely be finished by now.

I actually recall Edinburgh saying they might not go back to Meadowbank as they were unhappy with the running track and single small 3 row high stand. This may have been addressed in the interim though 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876