The Falkirk FC Thread

From the photos of the crowd the other night it looked like the majority took them off once they got to their seats, but hard to tell.

I'll probably keep mine on until judging the general consensus when I'm there. I don't think it's strictly part of the 'rules' though and I notice some other clubs haven't insisted on it. 

14 minutes ago, Baggio said:

Quick question , for those at the game the other night, how strict were stewards on the mask wearing when you were in your seat? Going today and having just watched the video it seems a piece of nonsense to be sitting with family outside, nobody near and being forced to wear a mask the entire time.

Nobody bothered.

Just do your own thing.

On 10/07/2021 at 19:15, Bula Bairn said:

These pics are quality! 

Have you got any more from that era? 

Managed to find a couple from the 80`s.  Hoggan scoring with a penalty v Raith in a 3-2 win at Brockville in April 82 and action from Dens park  87 (0-4)

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0084.JPG

3 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

First time I've been looking forward to a Falkirk game in quite some time. Should give us an indication of exactly how we are as a squad. Disappointing we've not managed to get a half decent striker in first but we'll hopefully see that soon.

Me too,  being in the stadium today with the sun scorching will be magic. 

58 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Can't wait for the day I can have a few cold pints out the back at elliots then up to stadium to sit in the sun with the scutum bucket hat and shorts on singing ma wee heart out and cheering on the lads

2 hours ago, Baggio said:

Quick question , for those at the game the other night, how strict were stewards on the mask wearing when you were in your seat? Going today and having just watched the video it seems a piece of nonsense to be sitting with family outside, nobody near and being forced to wear a mask the entire time.

Wearing glasses and a mask is impossible too, I recently had a medical with a mask on, the eye test part I had to take mask off or install wipers 😂

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

When has the sun made a difference to the TFS other than the difference of lukewarm to cauld 😂

The days o Brockville getting skelpt of the sun are long gone

19 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Can't wait for the day I can have a few cold pints out the back at elliots then up to stadium to sit in the sun with the scutum bucket hat and shorts on singing ma wee heart out and cheering on the lads

Life will peak at that moment x

Best post covid pub in Falkirk atm, with Behind the Wall having turned unbearably shite.

22 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Well at least he's dropped Wilson for Dowds but Miller remaining is worrying.

Mutch
Williamson Miller Dixon Mccann
Telfer Hetherington
Nesbitt
Morrison Dowds Mcguffie

Aye although the fact that he's playing him in front of hall means he's obviously realised how bad hall is very quickly.

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

Scutum bucket hat !! That takes me back mate. I actually had a Barbour Deerstalker 😂. I’ve still got it someplace !!