The Falkirk FC Thread

17 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Cammy Williamson left back and Ben Weekes forward signed having been 'fast tracked' from the development team trials.

Sneddon's clearly not fancied at left back

Either that or the plan is to overload on left backs and shoehorn Miller into right back (shudder) if Williamson gets injured.

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

You'd like to think they'll be on peanuts and we'll still have plenty of room to bring in more senior players.

No doubt they have tried for the quality of players required. But we have to face the fact that we ain't got a reputation of a good employer to work for.

Disfunctional board. Reputation for hiring and firing managers and players there is just not the trust they will have a secure job. On top of that a fan base that would turn on them at any time.

They have had better offers and the ones we have signed have required 2-3 year contracts to tempt them.

Nothing will change till we get promoted and have stability.

Guest Back Post Misses
35 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Had a season last year, not renewed this. No email but not arsed to be honest as wouldn't pay £10 anyway.

I don’t think you are entitled to get one. I have had to read the thing 4/5 times to suss it.

17 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I don’t think you are entitled to get one. I have had to read the thing 4/5 times to suss it.

Aye, reading it again it's quite poorly worded and misleading. 

Ho hum. Third rate club in a third rate league with third rate standards. 

Guest Back Post Misses

Clearly looks like needs must for the club promoting two kids. Young lads on the bench. Christ we are woefully short when you are seeing this 

Edited by Back Post Misses

4 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Clearly looks like needs must for the club promoting two kids. Young lads on the bench. Christ we are woefully short when you are seeing this 

Five signings right before the season have been:

Sub keeper

Holt's son who will instantly be loaned out

A striker who was a sub at Dumbarton

Two weans to fill the bench

Shut up and take my money!