The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, FFC 1876 said:

To be fair I think Wilson just likes the number 14 so I wouldn't count your chickens. I reckon we'll get one more in but it'll be Ruth on loan.

If we're playing a 4-3-3 then this may well be our lot between Keena/Dowds/Wilson.

Sheerin saying we are short numbers is a worry in many ways. They might just say "f**k it" and start firing out deals to lads making up the numbers in small sided games in training.

Guest Back Post Misses
26 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

2 year deal for Jaime Wilson. This disgusting club is in for a right laugh this season. Mutiny beckons 

They have their 1500 (minus the kids on freebies) so they will do what they want on the signing front. 

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

If we're playing a 4-3-3 then this may well be our lot between Keena/Dowds/Wilson.

Sheerin saying we are short numbers is a worry in many ways. They might just say "f**k it" and start firing out deals to lads making up the numbers in small sided games in training.

Mutch
Williamson Mckay Dixon Mccann
Telfer Hetherington
Ross
Morrison Wilson Mcguffie

Will be our team for Tuesday I'd imagine assuming no more signings come in. 

5 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Mutch
Williamson Mckay Dixon Mccann
Telfer Hetherington
Ross
Morrison Wilson Mcguffie

Will be our team for Tuesday I'd imagine assuming no more signings come in. 

That line-up is genuinely honking :lol:

Nothing against Wilson whatsoever but that is an awful signing. Instead of hiring all these suits actually put money into having a decent first team. I’m probably one of the most optimistic on here bar one or two but that is laughable. We seem to want a residency in league 1. I’m actually astounded at how underwhelmed that signing is considering the other two strikers we have. 
I hope Sheerin’s middle name is Harry because he’s going to have to be a magician to get us up this season. 

15 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is he really bad mate ??

He's capable of being a good/leading striker in League 2/HL. Decent enough squad player for a part time side in League 1. Not what a full time club with short term aims of promotion and long term aims of the Premiership are after, but I've been wrong about players many times before. I really am amazed he's got a 2 year full time deal though.