The Falkirk FC Thread

Management and Staff                                                                            Players

Gary Holt (Sporting Director)                                                                  Robbie Mutch

Paul Sheerin (Head Coach)                                                                      Paul Dixon

Danny Grainger (Assistant Head Coach)                                           Blair Sneddon

Tony Caig (Goalkeeping Coach)                                                              Ryan Williamson

Liam Corr (Head of analysis)                                                                    Ben Hall

Ian Fergus (Head of the development squad)                                  Brad McKay

Alan Fraser (Scout)                                                                                       Leon McCann

Graeme Henderson(Head of performance)                                       Callumn Morrison

Rachel Gillen (Physio)                                                                                   Steven Hetherington

Robert Lochhead (Kit Manager)                                                             Gary Miller

Bobby Wilson (volunteer?) (Asst Kitman)                                             Aidan Nesbitt

Sam McGivern (Commercial Executive)                                                Charlie Telfer

Sharon McGuire (Commercial)                                                                  Craig McGuffie

Keith Hogg (Operations Manager)                                                         Seb Ross

Allan Dick (Safeguarding Officer)                                                           Aidan Keena

Andy Thomson (Disability Access)                                                        Anton Dowds

Jacqueline Galbraith (Retail manager)

Victoria Logan (Finance)

Laura Craig(Ticketing)

Adam Ouakli (media)

Andrew Macleod (media)

I know that we need management and staff behind the scenes but more backroom staff than players?

Edited by Bairn in Exile

Just now, Bairn in Exile said:

Management and Staff                                                                            Players

Gary Holt (Sporting Director)                                                                  Robbie Mutch

Paul Sheerin (Head Coach)                                                                      Paul Dixon

Danny Grainger (Assistant Head Coach)                                           Blair Sneddon

Tony Caig (Goalkeeping Coach)                                                              Ryan Williamson

Liam Corr (Head of analysis)                                                                    Ben Hall

Ian Fergus (Head of the development squad)                                  Brad McKay

Alan Fraser (Scout)                                                                                       Leon McCann

Graeme Henderson(Head of performance)                                       Callumn Morrison

Rachel Gillen (Physio)                                                                                   Steven Hetherington

Robert Lochhead (Kit Manager)                                                             Gary Miller

Bobby Wilson (volunteer?) (Asst Kitman)                                             Aidan Nesbitt

Sam McGivern (Commercial Executive)                                                Charlie Telfer

Sharon McGuire (Commercial)                                                                  Craig McGuffie

Keith Hogg (Operations Manager)                                                         Seb Ross

Allan Dick (Safeguarding Officer)                                                           Aidan Keena

Andy Thomson (Disability Access)                                                        Anton Dowds

Victoria Logan (Finance)

Laura Craig(Ticketing)

Adam Ouakli (media)

Andrew Macleod (media)

I know that we need management and staff behind the scenes but. . . . . . . . . ?

You've made a right balls up of that copy and paste job.

6 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Victoria Logan (Finance)

Laura Craig(Ticketing)

Adam Ouakli (media)

Andrew Macleod (media)

I know that we need management and staff behind the scenes but. . . . . . . . . ?

The two I would question there are Head of analysis and head of performance. I'd love to have seen what there Monday mornings looked like last season. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
16 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Disappointed the games off tomorrow but I'd imagine it's because either us or Arbroath have been hit with Covid. Given Nesbitt, Sneddon and Dixon were missing from the squad against Hearts it could well be us. 

True but more detail would be nice in this apparent new age of transparency. Also considering Arbroath have never so much as mentioned the fixture it’s increasingly looking more like us trying to cover up a cock up. 

3 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

True but more detail would be nice in this apparent new age of transparency. Also considering Arbroath have never so much as mentioned the fixture it’s increasingly looking more like us trying to cover up a cock up. 

No cock up.  It's now on the Arbroath twitter. The game was cancelled at their request. 

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

What would Falkirk have to gain by faking a friendly against another SPFL club?

They wouldn’t. But some of the fake dramas created in the last 2 months have been off the scale, even by our fans standards. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
7 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

No cock up.  It's now on the Arbroath twitter. The game was cancelled at their request. 

Seeing that now although doesn’t actually say they cancelled it. Just says unfortunately the game has been cancelled.

If you are allowed to say it’s cancelled at their request I’m not sure why the club can’t just say that! 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Guest Caractacus Potts
5 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Our fan base is full of flat Earthers. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there is enough shit going on at our club to get concerned about without making up conspiracies. A fake fixture…f**k me 🤯

Bit of a leap to believe in a flat Earth to thinking Falkirk have cocked something up! 

8 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Imagine if we’d organized 5 games in 11 days meaning half our team is injured/unfit and had to pull out of a game. Zbairn and caracfus would be spinning 

We are struggling to put a team on the park with our own players at the moment and thats with only a couple injured.  

It's a shambles ! 

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That’s right - worked with the same age group as Oscar didn’t he ? Couple of years above me.

Think he also worked with Alan Kane and Alan Keir, their team was a couple of years younger than the team I ran.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

We don't need a higher playing budget to get out of this league at all in my opinion, we need some sort of tactic that starts getting anything out of the players we actually have. The teams promoted in recent years didn't have a much better squad than we did, they just resembled a football team.

Last year's squad was stinking. It was actually some achievement putting together such a bad squad of players with a pretty good budget for that level.