The Falkirk FC Thread

12 minutes ago, Peter LaFleur said:

Number 9 looks like that diddy John Robertson who played for Forfar this season on loan from St Johnstone.

God it does although filled out a bit more. He wasn't great for us. Barely got any minutes in L2. Not really a goalscorer and his right leg is only for standing on

1 minute ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

God it does although filled out a bit more. He wasn't great for us. Barely got any minutes in L2. Not really a goalscorer and his right leg is only for standing on

See the next time you come to our thread, learn the rules of the thread. Good vibes only, even if he's pish humour us.

We'd have been as well keeping the weightlifter if this is the standard of trialists. The Mask/Invisible Man Keena is going to be crocked again and that lump Dowds is going to be our starting striker through the middle 😂

Edited by Marshmallo

13 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

See the next time you come to our thread, learn the rules of the thread. Good vibes only, even if he's pish humour us.

Ok 😂, well speaking positively now; he has got a really good left foot and his work-rate is decent. Also, he's just a trialist and you haven't signed him yet whereas we did commit to Leitch on a 2 year deal.

At least you have people on your thread. I seem to be the only Cove fan on P&B with any kind of regularity!

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Much more quality needed in a number of positions imo if we’re to challenge for the title. Not more bang average at best players like Robertson and Wilson.

We need at least 1 more in at CM if Sheerin wants to play a 4-3-3 as I don’t fancy Miller or Ross starting. 2 also needed upfront as Keena is likely to spend most of the season on the treatment table.

Even in wide areas I’d like another in as I can’t see Nesbitt and McGuffie offering a huge amount.

Edited by PedroMoutinho

18 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Ok 😂, well speaking positively now; he has got a really good left foot and his work-rate is decent. Also, he's just a trialist and you haven't signed him yet whereas we did commit to Leitch on a 2 year deal.

At least you have people on your thread. I seem to be the only Cove fan on P&B with any kind of regularity!

That's more like it, you're welcome anytime.

I'm all for being negative, pessimistic and generally unlikeable, but even I can't compete with the inky depths of willful despair by some of the doom and gloomers here.  I'm off to watch Schindler's List to cheer myself up.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn

I've changed my mind on Jaime Wilson, he got 26 goals in 52 games for Rothes FC in his two seasons there. Exactly the type of junior footballer we should have been scouting for years, just wished we'd had him last season.

We’ll do you lot a favor and sent Gary Holt a video of Nando Mendy winning man of the match in the playoff game versus Dundee. That should impress him, and you need a center half…he is still free.

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

We’ll do you lot a favor and sent Gary Holt a video of Nando Mendy winning man of the match in the playoff game versus Dundee. That should impress him, and you need a center half…he is still free.

He should be working in nandos no playing pro fitbaw.