The Falkirk FC Thread

Certainly seems that way, hopefully not though and Sheerin can get the best out the lad. I certainly wouldn't have gave him a two year deal. You can see it with the other signings to get them to join us but this lad has hardly kicked a ball at Cove

Guest Ecosse83
22 minutes ago, Trump said:

After the high of getting rid of Leitch, we seem to have signed a like for like replacement.

Nothing like giving the laddie a chance 🙄

29 minutes ago, Trump said:

After the high of getting rid of Leitch, we seem to have signed a like for like replacement.

5 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Nothing like giving the laddie a chance 🙄

Trump's famous for putting his walls up and spreading negativity.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Stranraer have signed a few players today. Maybe they've just come into some cash? 

(Genuinely just a guess what no insider info)

He was also missing from their team the other night in a friendly but that doesn't mean he's signing with us just means he's signing with someone.

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

2 year deal and we've paid money for a guy that neither cove or stenny fans rate as up to much at all is a wee bit concerning. He sounds like the kind of player cove would've been happy to punt for nowt.

The shadders rumour mill has ran dry lately, you heard anymore on your travels?

4 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

I think we played him in the number 10 role. He's pretty lightweight as I remember and although has a bit of pace he didn't have end product.

To be honest you gave us Leitch and we've given you Seb. Probably about that same standard

At least you got leitch for hee haw though. We've had to pay you cash for this haddy.

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

Given Seb Ross is a winger/attacking midfielder we're still badly in need of a box to box midfielder to play in beside Hetherington. 

We seem to have an overabundance of attacking MIds number 10s . Ross, telfer, nisbett, whilst  I'm still not sure we've solved our age old issue of legs in the middle of the park yet though as you say. 

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Given Seb Ross is a winger/attacking midfielder we're still badly in need of a box to box midfielder to play in beside Hetherington. 

You can add that to the list as with Keeper to challenge Mutch and a couple of Strikers

9 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I’d suspect Sheerin will want to play 2 up front so it will be Hetherington sitting beside Telfer and Miller and Ross covering those positions.