The Falkirk FC Thread

Agree that's decent, however in his 6 years in Scotland as a striker he only scored 29 goals. 4 of those years were at Falkirk where he only scored 25 goals. That record backs up how I remember him, pretty poor. 
How many were in the top division? Compare & contrast with Sammon in his time with Falkirk.[emoji87]

20 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

If you love the 1986 version you’ll love this one I’m sure. Proper Falkirk navy too 

Really need to see it in the flesh it looks really dark and with the stripes you can see where the Dunfermline reasoning is coming from. Last year's home was stinking and even in the flesh still was. The away one is meant to be rank but again need to see it fully.

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

This Dunfermline patter with regard to the new pinstripe strips is absolute guff.

We don’t play in black and white and they don’t play in navy blue.

The end.

Trouble is, poor pics were leaked a few weeks back which doesn’t help & meant it was unfairly judged imho. That said, some people moan regardless. I think the last strips that had little critique was the 15/16 strips with the gold stitching.   

49 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Trouble is, poor pics were leaked a few weeks back which doesn’t help & meant it was unfairly judged imho. That said, some people moan regardless. I think the last strips that had little critique was the 15/16 strips with the gold stitching.   

New Strip 2015-6.JPG

On 19/06/2021 at 19:09, Shadwell Dog said:

If Lewis slagged off players or the side in the post match interviews he wouldn't get any more interviews it's as simple as that . He can't ask all the questions he wants to unfortunately.

So he is a puppet, is basically what you're saying there. If he's heavily constricted to what he can say out of fear of losing his position, then he should just call it a day himself, rather than sound like he knows next to nothing about football during the games. 

I much prefer listening to the commentary in almost every other team Falkirk face, a lot of fans will agree with me on that. 

I don’t like either of them, but then again, I am not the target audience. The away one in particular looks more like a Matalan summer top (minus the branding obviously).