The Falkirk FC Thread

Just seen Sheerin interview from today, seems to know what he on about, like him so far from what I've heard,,,,

Ps Bookmark this when Cove beat us opening game and I'm a slavering mess
Agreed on both points, seems likable enough. Anyone notice any new players in the photos? Suppose the masks male it more difficult to tell.

And what did the fans who were really angry do. Sit meekly tapping a keyboard? No they organised and invaded the park getting a game stopped. Do I advocate that at Falkirk? No but it is not me that is so angry. I was angry with Fulston, Dean's family and John Lambie. What did we do then? On a regular basis groups of like minded fans formed outside the back of Brockville chanting for change. Often that many that police had to be called to disperse us. Difficult to ignore where keyboard warfare is easy to ignore

How with 26% of shares though does Rawlin's have the final say. They have got into a position of control by coughing up not a lot of cash. I suppose it could be worse, we could have the Glazers who gained control of Man Utd by not investing a bolt and have then bled them dry,or does that maybe come later.

Club have made their decision, rightly or wrongly, who knows. The group walked away as didn’t feel it was ever going to be happening as they needed it to. Seems like we just need to see how everything pans out now those decisions have been taken & hopefully on the field at least, we can kick on. Off it, who knows. 

Sheerin & Grainger are saying all the right things & if McCann is the start of things to come then great.  Interested to see whose next in the door. 

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Rawlins will increase their investment at the bottom of the market getting a bigger % of the club for less bucks.

That comes from continued decline on the short term.

Lets say we don't go up next season. Supporters uprising and major shareholders bale out. Up steps Rawlins with will give to 25% of the value on a take it or leave it basis.

You keep peddling this rubbish for some reason. This is FFC we don't buy shares in it to make money . Why would anybody therefor sell their shares to Rawlins. It's Falkirk fc not Barcelona FFS.🤣🤣

56 minutes ago, steveffc said:

Just seen Sheerin interview from today, seems to know what he on about, like him so far from what I've heard,,,,

Ps Bookmark this when Cove beat us opening game and I'm a slavering mess

He seems to be more clued up than M&M not that it would be difficult, honestly wish the guy the best of luck he'll absolutely need it. 

Thinking back to the time we went into liquidation and all the events where folk dug deep the party on the park at that time and it was good to talk to folk like Totten, Crunchie, Crabbo, Marino Keith and Derek Ferguson and Davie Moss and it was genuinely good to chat to these guys but over the last few seasons well ever since Vaulks left i cant think of a single player i would have a beer and chat all things Falkirk with like we did then.

Edited by AL-FFC

5 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Thinking back to the time we went into liquidation and all the events where folk dug deep the party on the park at that time and it was good to talk to folk like Totten, Crunchie, Crabbo, Marino Keith and Derek Ferguson and Davie Moss and it was genuinely good to chat to these guys but over the last few seasons well ever since Vaulks left i cant think of a single player i would have a beer and chat all things Falkirk with like we did then.

I probably wouldn’t recognise any of them.

2 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I probably wouldn’t recognise any of them.

I dont think thats a bit thing tbh if only we could erase them from  memory of most of them, all i can say is the next book on the club they are going to have their work cut out from them with the turnover of players we have had.

What about this hero?
20210617_213250.jpeg

Just now, ilostmyself said:

What about this hero?
20210617_213250.jpeg

The expression on his face says it all and how interested he actually was, idle bast*rd of a player as was the rest of them, I'll see your Haber and raise you a Fasan

Fasan.jpg

Just now, BlackandGauld said:

Falkirk will dae well to finish top 6 this season lol

Thank f**k normally everyone predicts us to stroll the league and we arse it up monumentally.

Just now, BlackandGauld said:

On the bases of your form at the back end of last season you actually could get relagated haha

On the face of it we have a competent management team now and we dont have Durnan thats a head start for uscant say i would/will lose sleep over any that were released, I dont think we could get worse.

2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

On the face of it we have a competent management team now and we dont have Durnan thats a head start for uscant say i would/will lose sleep over any that were released, I dont think we could get worse.

Only bantering fella, the old man supports you guys and I give him it well tight ha

3 minutes ago, BlackandGauld said:

Only bantering fella, the old man supports you guys and I give him it well tight ha

I wouldnt mind so much but i think we have grown used to it ..lol

19 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

We still have Hall and Miller to stink the place out, let's not forget. And even if Brad McKay isn't as honking as some ICT fans would have you believe if he's partnered with Hall it won't be long till it resembles Durnan Hall 2. 

Edited by ebobsboy