The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

That's not the point I was making.  The Rawlins have come in taken control with a small investment some how and some people seem to think there's been a new broom and different direction this season but I just don't see it. We haven't done anything so far that we couldn't have done before they arrived. That's the point I'm making.  When will we see what they are bringing to the table as so far it's just more of the same.

I doubt we would have paid a fee for someone like McCann without the Rawlins’ involvement.

6 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I doubt we would have paid a fee for someone like McCann without the Rawlins’ involvement.

It'll be peanuts FFS 😂. He's only been at Airdrie 2 seasons. Most of his development was at accies. Same with Paton . Rumour is that we've paid 10k for him. Hardly out with the realms of possibilities before Rawlins arrived.   We paid camelon something similar for sneddon long before Rawlins came on the scene.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

36 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

That's not the point I was making.  The Rawlins have come in taken control with a small investment some how and some people seem to think there's been a new broom and different direction this season but I just don't see it. We haven't done anything so far that we couldn't have done before they arrived. That's the point I'm making.  When will we see what they are bringing to the table as so far it's just more of the same.

Makes me worry as well for next season should we happen to get promoted. 

As I said earlier on this thread the only time in recent memory we won the Championship was by gambling on the wage bill , making it a lot higher and recouping in the first season after promotion. That's what we need to do again. If the Rawlins won't do that they're absolutely useless to us.

49 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

It'll be peanuts FFS 😂. He's only been at Airdrie 2 seasons. Most of his development was at accies. Same with Paton . Rumour is that we've paid 10k for him. Hardly out with the realms of possibilities before Rawlins arrived.   We paid camelon something similar for sneddon long before Rawlins came on the scene.

We didnt get 10k for sneddon

15 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

We didnt get 10k for sneddon

I think what Falkirk paid and what camelon actually got is something that really could do with being looked into a bit more carefully to be honest.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I think what Falkirk paid and what camelon actually got is something that really could do with being looked into a bit more carefully to be honest.

Please elaborate Shadwell.

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Please elaborate Shadwell.

What’s the best way of turning £5k into £450? Charge a disproportionate facilitation fee I would think.

1 hour ago, Zbairn said:

Heard that too ! 

Then the authorities should be informed and these claims looked into.

Much the same as the letter that was supposedly sent by Rawlins which allegedly abused the recipient should be posted on here.

17 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Much the same as the letter that was supposedly sent by Rawlins which allegedly abused the recipient should be posted on here.

Why would you post a private email on a fans forum? 

Torn between buying a new season ticket or not. I’m desperate to get back to the stadium and watch the team and the only way of doing that seems to be buying a season ticket due to the restrictions on numbers however I also feel enough is enough and starving them money is the only option now. 

22 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Its not a supposed letter, it's a factual one as I have seen it..... and as SD states.... there will be no chance of it being posted on here.  All will come out in the future, but certainly not on here.