The Falkirk FC Thread

39 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I have not commented on the KK situation but it was clear he did bring in a fair bit of revenue. How much that was, how that was measured, how well the club managed him, how much was him or Totts are questions that are not relevant now really. 
What is obvious is that we have a massive hole in our ability to raise commercial revenue now. 
KK has not been around for a while. What was the plan for his succession? What was the plan to replace Totts? David White is a reliable short term replacement but he is retired and is not the long term future. 
Sales in this area are very much relationship reliant. Who on the Board has those broad skills and relationships around the business community to pick that up? 
We have a Board with 4 consultants and two people 4500 miles away now.  ST sales not started, no strip launch and a squad that looks no better than the McKinnon one at this point. 
I await they are a new Board excuse being rolled out by the fluffers. Excuse me but the Chairman has been on the Board for 2 years and this Board have been working in the background for 18 months. Did they ever think what happens when Totts and KK are not there? 

There is no excuse the silence is deafening the fact at some stage they knew KK and AT would leave, what was the plan, in regards to Central Demolition why after 15 yrs end it now admittedly a pandemic has hit everyone’s finances so could prob understand it’s a saving . No one has been held to account over the end of season collapse other than we failed you.. there is just no communication whatsoever coming from the club

Guest Caractacus Potts
1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

To buy a controlling share 51% you would need the club circa 2,000,000 shares. 

Which at 50p/share would cost £1m. That would be the club valued at £2m. Would the overall value of the club really shout up that much if we were in the Premiership? How much profit could there be in it for the Rawlins if the plan is to sell their shares and would someone pay for them? 

The biggest issue for me is the silence. Come out and communicate with us, tell us the plans of how we are going to move ahead and what the Rawlin's see for our future. Try and get the fans involved by working with us and getting us onboard. Until they do this then there is always going to be negativity around the place, especially when we see the likes of KK and Totts leaving.

21 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

Which at 50p/share would cost £1m. That would be the club valued at £2m. Would the overall value of the club really shout up that much if we were in the Premiership? How much profit could there be in it for the Rawlins if the plan is to sell their shares and would someone pay for them? 

Price is 40p

when we in the premier league price was 1.30

Guest Caractacus Potts
31 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Price is 40p

when we in the premier league price was 1.30

Yeh but who will buy 2m shares at £1.30/share? 

You would think they would've done something for central dem after they have backed the club for so long. A simple thank you etc would have been nice to see and would surely have perhaps encouraged them to come back at some point in the future if finances allowed. Nothing after so many years is pretty poor if you ask me.

18 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You would think they would've done something for central dem after they have backed the club for so long. A simple thank you etc would have been nice to see and would surely have perhaps encouraged them to come back at some point in the future if finances allowed. Nothing after so many years is pretty poor if you ask me.

To be fair it would be a bit mental to do something like that publicly when the new kit isn't released yet. 

Guest Peter LaFleur

Why have Airdrie not announced that he has gone?! 😡

Tremendous signing. Looking very strong from full back positions now.

A fantastic signing for Falkirk. Easily the best full back in the league and will be a huge miss. I can happily concede that Falkirk are a bigger club than Airdrie, no matter what the gap in the league and our regular beatings of you suggest. However, for me it's a puzzling move from Leon who could have easily done well at a higher level than L1 again. Seems to lack ambition on his part.

2 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

A fantastic signing for Falkirk. Easily the best full back in the league and will be a huge miss. I can happily concede that Falkirk are a bigger club than Airdrie, no matter what the gap in the league and our regular beatings of you suggest. However, for me it's a puzzling move from Leon who could have easily done well at a higher level than L1 again. Seems to lack ambition on his part.

CB2651BF-C685-403F-9F09-2F47CE5A1CFD.gif