The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

On a serious note, who would be stepping into his role? Going by what gets said about him, his role is arguably the most important in the club part from the manager. 

For a while he's been the only director at the club who was there every day, so he was making many of the "running of the place"-type decisions. 

A couple of the other directors are sharing some of that just now. The lady in the Commercial Office is back from furlough and is taking on an increased workload, as are a couple of the other staff. There's also a former employee who's  returned to help out. 

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

To be fair to him it must be a difficult job. Trying to get sponsorship for a Scottish 3rd division side during a pandemic cannot be easy, especially when there are no punters coming through the gates.

Maybe we should all just call a halt to the chatter about it on here and leave him to get better soon?

Good Luck Kieran.

15 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

For a while he's been the only director at the club who was there every day, so he was making many of the "running of the place"-type decisions. 

A couple of the other directors are sharing some of that just now. The lady in the Commercial Office is back from furlough and is taking on an increased workload, as are a couple of the other staff. There's also a former employee who's  returned to help out. 

Was down last week picking up a cut out and seen someone who was employed by the club a few years ago.

Asked me to hide his identity I’m afraid but got a quick pic while passing.

9B40D181-8C85-4852-B6DB-DF79E7D28A29.jpeg

Just now, PedroMoutinho said:

To be frank I think it's appalling and unprofessional that club employees' absences and seemingly medical problems are being leaked for discussion by strangers. This kind of information should be totally confidential in any professional organisation.

I agree however fans of a football club are naturally going to be more inquisitive about the goings on at the club (on and off the field) and more stuff will naturally spread as word of mouth more than they would about other businesses.

25 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

I apologised after realising how daft my comment was. I hope he is better soon. 

I do not consider myself a dickhead.

We have all commented on things in the past that we maybe shouldn't have or made jokes when we shouldn't have. 

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

To be fair to him it must be a difficult job. Trying to get sponsorship for a Scottish 3rd division side during a pandemic cannot be easy, especially when there are no punters coming through the gates.

Think it hasn't hepled when your effective boss is sitting Colorado, who thinks she know everything about Marketing  and placing undue burden and expectations on you. Especially when she does not have a clue about what makes a 3rd tier Scottish football club tick. Probably wants popcorn, hot dogs and cheerleaders to entertain us , while all we want is a greasy pie, bovril and a winning team.

Edited by Zbairn
spelling

8 minutes ago, Zbairn said:

Think it hasn't hepled when your effective boss is sitting Colorado, who thinks she know everything about Marketing  and placing undue burden and expectations on you. Especially when she does not have a clue about what makes a 3rd tier Scottish football club tick. Probably wants popcorn, hot dogs and cheerleaders to entertain us , while all we want is a greasy pie, bovril and a winning team.

speak for yourself, a don’t want a greasy pie

Colarado? She the new wife who took over chippy in Laurieston It's rotten now,,

2 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

If KK is ill with stress it really is not something to joke about.

Been there, not a good place to be.

I knew he was off a month or so ago, but I also heard he had returned recently, but open to that not being the case.