The Falkirk FC Thread

24 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

Do you think they may tier the ST’s so that if there are 1000 or so allowed in then certain tickets will be given priority? 

Who knows. Difficult call and whatever they do some are going to be pissed off. They have nothing in the bank with the fans however that will cut them any slack. However this is the path the Board has chosen 

33 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Looks like the start of a police state.

Very worrying.

I think you are looking for OAN, Fox News or the Flat Earth Society, not Pie and Bovril.  Keep your conspiracy theories to yourself.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn

26 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Looks like the start of a police state.

Very worrying.

Sorry my friend, but that’s the words of someone who hasn’t been anywhere near a real police state.

The Aberdeen situation wasn’t ideal but I’m sorry, that Workington announcement says fecking nothing 😂😂. Doesn’t even say he’s going to a *Scottish* club. Knickers staying firmly untwisted personally 

Guest Peter LaFleur
4 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

The Aberdeen situation wasn’t ideal but I’m sorry, that Workington announcement says fecking nothing 😂😂. Doesn’t even say he’s going to a *Scottish* club. Knickers staying firmly untwisted personally 

I can’t believe the state some people get in over this shit. It might not be formalised at our end, if true, so why would we announce anything?

6 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

https://www.timesandstar.co.uk/sport/19360866.workington-reds-boss-danny-grainger-announces-shock-departure/

He’s received an unexpected offer that’s too good to refuse. Doesn’t sound like assistant manager with us in 3rd tier of Scottish Football tbh.

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

https://www.timesandstar.co.uk/sport/19360866.workington-reds-boss-danny-grainger-announces-shock-departure/

He’s received an unexpected offer that’s too good to refuse. Doesn’t sound like assistant manager with us in 3rd tier of Scottish Football tbh.

8th tier of English football with your recruitment is basically local players who aren’t picked up Carlisle, Barrow and Morcambe.

I’d say that’s a step up. 

Fully expect us to never miss a penalty again if he comes in, deadly from the spot.

He mentioned Sheerin when he joined Workington so must be some sort of relationships between them (st Johnstone times) 

If we could get another Vaulks from Workington that would be great, not asking much.