The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Axle Grease

Williamson is a good signing for Falkirk. If he stays fit he'll get down that wing pronto, and his final ball was improving by the time he left the Pars. 

Hope the laddie does well, he's a nice guy. 

Edited by Axle Grease

I know that Seaside 1 has become our place of medium term residence, and I would imagine costs have to be cut, but if they had decided to hold an under 10s competition to draw the club crest freehand with the winner having their entry used in signing announcements, they should have told everyone about it.

A9DF110F-867D-465B-9270-D56F45281E43.jpeg

Edited by Duncan Freemason

16 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I know that Seaside 1 has become our place of medium term residence, and I would imagine costs have to be cut, but if they had decided to hold an under 10s competition to draw the club crest freehand with the winner having their entry used in signing announcements, they should have told everyone about it.

A9DF110F-867D-465B-9270-D56F45281E43.jpeg

It's probably the only way they could get it done without legal action over the club badge due to copyright you can see the glaring difference so its no the same just looks it without the infringements

2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

It's probably the only way they could get it done without legal action over the club badge due to copyright you can see the glaring difference so its no the same just looks it without the infringements

Think this has been designed by our PR guru on the Board ? 

4 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

You mean we have PR ? you learn something new every day 

I know it's hard to believe.....but I think so. Maybe someone like Banta someone can confirm ??

Edited by Zbairn
additional word

This is not a commentary on the quality or otherwise of signings but if we are looking at Hetherington, Dick, McKay, Nesbitt, Williamson then why do we need a Director of Football to identify those? Anyone with a passing interest in lower league football could pick those names out.

This is not a commentary on the quality or otherwise of signings but if we are looking at Hetherington, Dick, McKay, Nesbitt, Williamson then why do we need a Director of Football to identify those? Anyone with a passing interest in lower league football could pick those names out.
Something something footballing structure.

9 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

The graphics are done by a local company called Milk & Two. A quick google search will give you their website, on which they list FFC as one of their clients. 

Looking at it closely I thought it was drawn in biro by a 5 year old.  Is Milk & Two into child labour ? 

I was dreading that it was our new badge drawn on Fruit of the Loom cotton shirts, as a money saving exercise by the club. 

60 days to the start of the new season.  It takes 60 days between a drinks can arriving at a recycling centre and it appearing back on the shelf in the supermarket.

Do you think if we dumped Alston, Hall and Francis there we could get one decent player back? 
These little snippets of info are the only reason I've not given up on this thread over the last few days. Disappointed it's not donkey related today though [emoji846]

Guest Ecosse83
30 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Let’s see what all the signings are before we judge. There might be a few in there that are more adventurous! 

59 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Exactly. 45k that could be getting spent elsewhere.

Agree we don't need a DOF, but is this not Holt job to identify these kind of players and get them signed,, after last few years of shit we have signed, id trust Holt more than Lex