The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Peter LaFleur

Hearing strong rumours we may be appointing someone over the next 168 hours. Keep your notifications on guys.x

I can exclusively reveal, ITK, that I managed to snap a picture of our new manager at the stadium this morning. He seemed to be doing a solo training exercise, perhaps to get accustomed to the pitch before setting out his style of play.

I have obviously with respect to the club disguised the picture so that no one knows who it is.

pedro.jpg.2bd80e71b2eba73769998cec05425677.jpg

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I can exclusively reveal, ITK, that I managed to snap a picture of our new manager at the stadium this morning. He seemed to be doing a solo training exercise, perhaps to get accustomed to the pitch before setting out his style of play.

I have obviously with respect to the club disguised the picture so that no one knows who it is.

pedro.jpg.2bd80e71b2eba73769998cec05425677.jpg

It couldn't be could it? 

Jean-Francois Lecsinel? 

Guest Caractacus Potts
4 minutes ago, Zbairn said:

Wonder if the tagline for next seasons tickets will be "no looking back" .....???

Basically forget whats just happened !

Don’t be giving them ideas! They’d love that. ‘No looking back’, ‘the new chapter’, ‘keep moving forward’ or some other shite like that. Can see it now. 

Keep refreshing the club webpage to see if anything’s been announced there’s only so much you can look at Mark Durnan Departs before you get fed up 

Do you really though? Surely your smile will just get bigger each time

So I take it we are going back to the old Ess PeeHell again seeing as the bigger clubs are upset at us daddy teams

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57271111

But Nelms says conflicting interests between elite full-time clubs and the lower leagues could force change.

"I could see that happening," he told BBC Scotland.

"There was a bit of a change 10 years or so ago. Since then there hasn't been a whole lot. How does it happen? I don't know. It could get ugly. You could have breakaway groups.

"If the upper tier feels so passionately about something they're trying to do and they can't do it because the lower leagues say no, then yeah I think that could happen."

Nelms pointed to disagreements around the admission of clubs' colt teams in the senior leagues as one example of differing priorities between clubs.