The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Bantabairn said:

Nah.... rather stay on this site and challenge those who state facts on here without any credible....

You were the one who was talking about "big balls". 

...... watch this space ! 

2 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I don’t know the specifics but I’ve had the impression that this appointment had a lot of “I”s to be dotted and “T”s to be crossed before they could finally go public.  

Which is probably why so many “ITK” posts have said announcement today / tomorrow and then ended up looking silly when nothing happened.

From my visit to TFS today I believe it’s almost over the line. Fingers crossed there will be an announcement tomorrow.

Whether they delay is indeed shambolic would depend on the reasons for it. I have no idea what they are. 

How does he look in a Falkirk top?

1 minute ago, Bantabairn said:

Can’t wait big balls 

11 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Forget the new head coach btw. New market suggestion for McBookie: Is Bantabairn Gary Deans? Who fancies a flutter ? x

Not me. I have a feeling I know who he is, although could easily be well wrong lol ..... but there is a link to the BoD's

9 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Pulled himself out of the running for us to take that role, which just sums us up at the moment. Not too disappointed other than the fact he's bound to have good contacts in the game.

24 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Forget the new head coach btw. New market suggestion for McBookie: Is Bantabairn Gary Deans? Who fancies a flutter ? x

Nah, not enough spelling mistakes. Obviously regretting his itk stuff from earlier in the week. Not from an inaccuracy perspective, simply because a few trip ups has narrowed the field on which crow we are dealing with. That “us” word was such a silly mistake to make. If it was Deans, he would want to make his comments by a means that doesn’t leave an evidence trail.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

8 hours ago, JulioBairn said:

Why is everything on here so cryptic and secretive.

“I’ve heard something but I’m not telling you what or where from”

We’re already hiding behind usernames ffs, if you know something then spill and f**k this code talk pish.

The rumours of the fan investment are very concerning. Surely someone on the fan group just comes out and tells us straight what the offer was, what the demands were and why it was rejected.

They would obviously have the support of the fans so why not give us some facts rather than everyone hearing from a source who has a bigger dick than someone else’s source 😴

Couldn't agree more. And we know already you don't have good sources unless you know where the 'zo' goes on player nicknames Juliozo.

42 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

When the day is dawning...

Wonder if it’s possible to have an amnesty on negativity for a day to give our board & Holt the opportunity to demonstrate they mean business or am I being naive 🤔

2 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

64 Days to the start of the new season, the time taken to travel from London to Rome by donkey in Roman times.  It would cost you 50 dinarii for the donkey's food. 

Same donkey on the way back or do you switch donkey's for the return leg?

1 hour ago, Bantabairn said:

New day dawning 

Yeah, like all the others. 

50 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I happen to be ITK that there is.

It’s really irritating reading about individuals who claim to not be itk. Just doesn’t ring true.

4 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

64 Days to the start of the new season, the time taken to travel from London to Rome by donkey in Roman times.  It would cost you 50 dinarii for the donkey's food. 

Now that is being ITK 🙈😎