The Falkirk FC Thread

12 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Horrific mistakes have been made by previous boards and like many supporters we’ve simply had enough. However the new board have been in less than a year and yes they’ve also made mistakes, Gow, and keeping M&M in place will be seen as unforgiving by some.  They’ll have learned from their mistakes and no doubt with Holt and the new manager we will see a huge change this season. For me I,ll back the team with STS for the family and hope many others support the club in the same way........

You really must be joking.

Edited by Reggie Perrin

13 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Horrific mistakes have been made by previous boards and like many supporters we’ve simply had enough. However the new board have been in less than a year and yes they’ve also made mistakes, Gow, and keeping M&M in place will be seen as unforgiving by some.  They’ll have learned from their mistakes and no doubt with Holt and the new manager we will see a huge change this season. For me I,ll back the team with STS for the family and hope many others support the club in the same way........

It has been mistake after mistake, it never stops because they never learn.

19 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

And what about the £600K investment proposal. Is that encouraging change, or is that purely an act of self-interest? Do you think the Club can afford to turn their back on that sort of investment? Don’t you think those investing a sum of money that large deserve a say in how the Club operates? Let’s see the PR “guru” try to spin this one.

6 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Ok, you must have information to share....

I have the information on several of the backers. All credible Falkirk supporters..... but I'm sure as hell not putting it up on here. 

I heard from a cast iron source that the delay is being caused by Holt's insistence that all coaches and players must have a large, visible Kilmarnock tattoo. The club wanted Durnan to stay but he would only agree to a very small Killie tattoo on his shoulder blade, which wasn't enough for Holt. Benny T's have ended their sponsorship of the family section because the CI guys' proposal to rename the South Stand was rejected in favour of Brownings and their manky pies. 

Why is everything on here so cryptic and secretive.

“I’ve heard something but I’m not telling you what or where from”

We’re already hiding behind usernames ffs, if you know something then spill and f**k this code talk pish.

The rumours of the fan investment are very concerning. Surely someone on the fan group just comes out and tells us straight what the offer was, what the demands were and why it was rejected.

They would obviously have the support of the fans so why not give us some facts rather than everyone hearing from a source who has a bigger dick than someone else’s source 😴

1 minute ago, JulioBairn said:

Why is everything on here so cryptic and secretive.

“I’ve heard something but I’m not telling you what or where from”

We’re already hiding behind usernames ffs, if you know something then spill and f**k this code talk pish.

The rumours of the fan investment are very concerning. Surely someone on the fan group just comes out and tells us straight what the offer was, what the demands were and why it was rejected.

They would obviously have the support of the fans so why not give us some facts rather than everyone hearing from a source who has a bigger dick than someone else’s source 😴

As I've stated before, no one in their right mind will reveal sources or who the investors are without their permission. 

It's up to them to provide the evidence at a time of their choosing, which is beneficial to them

As an aside......The story is now all over Facebook ,with quite a few posters who have connections to the Investors providing comment on its veracity

3 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

And ......... who’s taking accountability of the speculative postings on here or FB ... until someone has the biggest balls to call it.....

Let's see if you have the balls ....you go first and explain why you are supporting the Board in all this ! ...... especially when I know what I'm stating as gospel. 

Why don't you go onto FB and call them all liars if you know better .

Edited by Zbairn
additional text

4 minutes ago, Zbairn said:

As I've stated before, no one in their right mind will reveal sources or who the investors are without their permission. 

It's up to them to provide the evidence at a time of their choosing, which is beneficial to them

As an aside......The story is now all over Facebook ,with quite a few posters who have connections to the Investors providing comment on its veracity

Exactly what I said. Surely the people involved tell us what happened rather than leaving it for everyone to find out from someone else’s source who’s got everything this week wrong so far. The fans will be on the fans side, start dishing out some facts.

Think I’ll steer clear of the Facebook page thanks 👍🏻