The Falkirk FC Thread

You beat me to it.

How much managerial experience does Ross Wilson have? Being a manager previously has absolutely nothing to do with being a successful sporting director. 

2 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

To be frank you only need to look at the many different incompatible opinions expressed on here and other fan sites to see that fans being involved in choosing managers would be a complete disaster.

Aye, best leaving it to Gary Deans and his PR “guru” after all.  

8 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Get this announced pronto along with the signings. Want to get started on the traditional preseason delusions of having a competent team.

Not with the likes of Hall, G Miller, still stinking the place out and I'd even go as far as Dowds, Keena, Alston, Connolly, Sneddon, who have contributed next to nothing for one reason or another.  

2 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

I long for the days where the only form of ITK info we got was from BainsfordBairn saying he was going down with his camera.

The Bainsford gaveth and the Bainsford tooketh away though. When we were all expecting a signing or something to be afoot, and he’d come on here with “no activities planned for this weekend”. What a downer that was. 

The waiting for the new head coach to be announced feels interminable. However, M&M only got their jotters on April 21st.

Neil Lennon left Celtic on February 24th and they still haven't announced his replacement, Celtic fans must be going nutso.

Doesn't make it any easier, just sayin' like.

Just now, ebobsboy said:

Think one of the worst was when the board wouldn't give Houston any cash and we were signing a winger, every c**t knew it was going to be Alex fucking Harris

It was up there with giving Shepherd a new deal and him being the Striker and John Rankin being a replacement for Will Vaulks that alone is sacrilege

32 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

To be frank you only need to look at the many different incompatible opinions expressed on here and other fan sites to see that fans being involved in choosing managers would be a complete disaster.

As opposed to the clowns who chose the last three managers? I could train a golden retriever to bark when it hears a name it likes and it could do a better job than the people running FFC have done over the last 4 years.

Edited by Marshmallo

14 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

It was up there with giving Shepherd a new deal and him being the Striker and John Rankin being a replacement for Will Vaulks that alone is sacrilege

They had Rankin lined up well before Vaulks was sold.

1 hour ago, GeordieBairn said:

Never seen so many ITK posts. Interesting to see how many are legit.

With regards to the proposed buy in the ITK info is all of a similar content and not random speculation.

The lad who told me what is happening is genuinely very much involved and not a spinner of fairy tales.

Really not looking good.

Genuine question here but if we are successful on the park and things do  genuinely look up(i know its a big ask but we can dream)  would it matter what happened in the background.

i.e. no Mark Campbells lurking about in the background to take over but the past few pages all i have seen at the end of each post is worrying times and the so called in the know posters  (with exception of a couple) all seem to be single digit or very early double digit posters telling us what is going on behind the scenes

2 hours ago, Zbairn said:

Just had a chat with someone who has insight knowledge.

Apparently the letter back from the Rawlins to the guy heading up the investment, was both dismissive and patronising in the extreme. If what he says is true...the wording of the response from the Rawlins was worrying in that it was personal, vindictive and basically scalding him like a wee kid.

Worrying times ahead for our club !

He’s not the first person to be treated like that either!