The Falkirk FC Thread

Going to be absolutely gutting now when we announce some loser as our new manager when Yogi is available [emoji17].

Unless of course it’s that thick *** Alex Rae. Then I’ll be absolutely fucking raging.

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

Only Falkirk would sign a  manager who has just signed a contract extension with his club in the same day....   Let's say a years compo and he is yours....

the name I am hearing is Stuart Kettlewell........with James McDonough ? a n option also, possibly both

Am not a big fan of the “ duo”  thing. Rarely works. 

35 minutes ago, Russ said:

Going to be absolutely gutting now when we announce some loser as our new manager when Yogi is available emoji17.png.

Unless of course it’s that thick *** Alex Rae. Then I’ll be absolutely fucking raging.

Who really thinks Hughes is available.😂😂. He's got something lined up or he'd have stayed at county but it sure as hell ain't us and never was going to be FFS.

Guest Peter LaFleur
2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I would think something will need sorted soon. They will want a new manager/coach and a couple of signings in place before they try the yearly ritual of positivity spin to get us to part with our ST cash. 

“Third time’s a charm” is the rumoured sales pitch.

Guest Peter LaFleur
24 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Danny Rogers freed by Kilmarnock.

Would do a job for us in this league.

Remember we announced his signing 2nd season round by getting fans to call the club shop and it was a voice record of Rogers singing the Eminem classic “Without Me” which includes the lyrics of guess who’s back? Simpler times.

Definitely need decent competition for Mutch. I wouldn't be averse to Rogers back. What is slightly concerning is the continued presence of some of the shite that downed tools, and why haven't they been told to piss off yet. 

Remember we announced his signing 2nd season round by getting fans to call the club shop and it was a voice record of Rogers singing the Eminem classic “Without Me” which includes the lyrics of guess who’s back? Simpler times.

Halcyon days those. Wasn't it really low quality too, like he'd called in while on a bus or something?

Rogers would surely be expecting to go to someone as first choice. He's a good shot stopper but he's had a few absolute howlers this season, which we have already in Mutch. We need a goalkeeping coach so it would probably be a better option bringing in an older experienced player that can coach and play. Should also have a development keeper or two. 

Hopefully Sheerin's got good connections so we can bring in a few decent prospects on loan to give us some energy. Also if he's announced tomorrow we should surely have some signing announcements later this week with Holt having supposedly done a few pre contracts. 

Absolutely underwhelmed if it's Sheerin. Obviously still light years better than this season's two jokers and it at least allows us to start building something for next season but doesn't fill me with confidence. 

Getting ready to boo some of the head scratching jobbers we've got lined up to to replace the jobbers we had.

Edited by FalkirkBairn2021

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Absolutely underwhelmed if it's Sheerin. Obviously still light years better than this season's two jokers and it at least allows us to start building something for next season but doesn't fill me with confidence. 

Getting ready to boo some of the head scratching jobbers we've got lined up to to replace the jobbers we had.

Sheerin doesn't fill me with overwhelming excitement,  but when you look at some of the names being quoted he would be a bit more acceptable and at least I wouldn't hate him from day 1.

Guest Peter LaFleur
2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Sheerin doesn't fill me with overwhelming excitement,  but when you look at some of the names being quoted he would be a bit more acceptable and at least I wouldn't hate him from day 1.

I’m of the same mindset. Will neither get me excited or into a full scale meltdown. Will back him 100%.