The Falkirk FC Thread

29 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

Niall McGinni and Shay Logan are likely to be released and at 33 they could both do a job in league 1 in that role 

I take it we're all giving this suggestion the time of day it deserves?

7 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

You just know we have f**ked this up Sheerin resigns from job at Aberdeen expecting to be unveiled as our new head coach only to find interviews carrying on and someone else gets announced leaving ffc with egg on its face again.

TBH that would leave Sheerin with egg on his face more than anybody else.

8 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

It’s gonna be Alex Rae or Kettlewell isn’t it. 

Out of all the names mentioned Alex Rae is probably my worst case scenario,this would ensure that my arse would not connect with a Falkirk Stadium plastic seat for a very long time.

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

Out of all the names mentioned Alex Rae is probably my worst case scenario,this would ensure that my arse would not connect with a Falkirk Stadium plastic seat for a very long time.

Right with you there. About half the names mentioned I could genuinely see us becoming a league 2 side if appointed. 

Guest Peter LaFleur

I had kind of warmed to the idea of Sheerin taking over. I’d be sick as a parrot if a Rice or Kettlewell appointment was now announced.

4 hours ago, Rocco said:

That was Dallison you’re thinking of

Nah, the goal was McGhee ball watching, and Oakley just strolling past him to score. McGhee never moved. Tbf, Dallison did shout to McGhee to pick him up, but McGhee just ball watched, and stood still. Dallison tried to react, but it was too late. I know Dallison got the stick for it, but was McGhee standing like a statue who was the real culprit.

Just now, brokeville said:

Better not be Rae he’s only interested is Sevco.

Only remembered for a stunner of a goal against Clyde at the exact same moment the cameraman stopped for 5 seconds to put brown sauce on his pie.

If it’s Alex Rae, Barry Ferguson or Kettlewell, then FFC have gone from an inept continuous slow sinking beneath the waves, and have instead, decided to jump the shark. Every chance we can crash P&B again all on our ownsome.

Our Chairman might even have to conjure up a Statement more laugh out loud than his “we handed Gary the near impossible task of getting another point”  gem.