The Falkirk FC Thread

15 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Will take great pleasure in seeing Killie get punted to the championship. 

Mind you id rather have seen Dundee staying down after their vote debacle last year. 

Edited by Shadwell Dog

29 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:
38 minutes ago, sick boy said:
False alarm apologies for any trauma caused

You really are a sick, sick boy.

apologies, friend

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Mind you id rather have seen Dundee staying down after their vote debacle last year. 

Be interesting to see what Charlie Adam is like in the Premier League - he always looked like he had the class to find lots of space in the Championship.

Jordan McGhee has had a good season too.

32 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Be interesting to see what Charlie Adam is like in the Premier League - he always looked like he had the class to find lots of space in the Championship.

Jordan McGhee has had a good season too.

And to think some thought he was pish,miles ahead of the crap we have had the last 2 seasons.

2 minutes ago, keithgy said:

And to think some thought he was pish,miles ahead of the crap we have had the last 2 seasons.

Was constantly labelled as 'too soft' on here. Miles ahead of anything we've had the last few years. A player who always leaves everything on the park.

There is bullying and there is assault....unfortunately the last time he was with us it was the latter. That’s why I wouldn’t have him near our club.

You honestly don’t think that people change and usually mature after 10 years?
Some of the comments on here are frankly ridiculous. He bust the budget trying to get us to the next level in the Premiership...and got it seriously wrong. I’d imagine he’s learned from it.
I doubt he would be planning on the same spending routine in League One....

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

McGhee was never a great centrehalf and his crossing let him down at fullback but Dundee appear to have found his position in the middle of the park where he's excelling. Shame we never tried him out there.

He won our PotY in that position (CH) last season. Utterly strolled it for us whatever position he's been in and been by a considerable distance, our most important player over the past 2 seasons.

Edited by Ludo*1

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

He won our PotY in that position (CH) last season. Utterly strolled it for us whatever position he's been in and been by a considerable distance, our most important player over the past 2 seasons.

Well he was never great at centrehalf for us and as I said his crossing at full back was horrendous.  Few were gutted to see him move on although noone would've complained if he stayed. 

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Well he was never great at centrehalf for us and as I said his crossing at full back was horrendous.  Few were gutted to see him move on although noone would've complained if he stayed. 

Well, I can only be thankful as we've gained a top quality CH and CM rolled into one.

When Houston signed McGhee and Balatoni, it looked a vast improvement on Gasperotto and even Watson who was due a clanger from time to time.

Agree with the poster above that he was probably dragged down with the shite around him. However don’t think anyone expected him to be this attacking midfielder type player. Fair play to him.