The Falkirk FC Thread

19 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I'm sure there was an article the other day linking him with the England U21 job. He's been hopeless as a manager in England so far. 

More likely is Glen Campbell, and he is dead. Besides, there’s that “Campbell” name again. *shudder*

1 minute ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

In telling ye, think he could make a mark somewhere.

He was hounded out of Macclesfield and Southend and their fans think he’s a joke. His interviews were full of riddles (worse than holt). 

In other news, at least Pressley has got himself another gig somewhere 

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

He was hounded out of Macclesfield and Southend and their fans think he’s a joke. His interviews were full of riddles (worse than holt). 

He's an utter welt of a guy.

In other news, at least Pressley has got himself another gig somewhere 

Where?

4 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

In what way is he a “welt”?

As @bairn88 said, his nonsensical discussions after games was mad. He appears to have an enormous opinion of himself, far above anything that evidence would support.

I don't care if he goes on to do well as a manager or not, and I know things were tough at Macclesfield, but I am seeing no evidence for him threatening to "make a mark somewhere". I'd be interested* to know what brings you to that conclusion.

*only a wee bit.

2 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

3363BD53-8636-40A8-A23D-C5D48840A0F4.thumb.jpeg.7ff11c23652592c998d5e0ddec30ee2d.jpegI’m no pressley lover but it’s the sort of role more suited to him imo. All players speak highly of him on a personal level

His son is in their system.

Absolute double of his dad - scary.

30 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

As @bairn88 said, his nonsensical discussions after games was mad. He appears to have an enormous opinion of himself, far above anything that evidence would support.

I don't care if he goes on to do well as a manager or not, and I know things were tough at Macclesfield, but I am seeing no evidence for him threatening to "make a mark somewhere". I'd be interested* to know what brings you to that conclusion.

*only a wee bit.

https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=1500444735&i=1000512979994

*If you can bothered.

1 minute ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Love it when a new one pops up on my phone. The only time I was ‘meh’ was when Kieran McAnespie was a guest.

agreed, it really is a great listen. Although I do get a bit misty eyed when they talk about the old days...and Brockville!