The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Douglas Peel said:

No reason Falkirk couldnt  beat Real Madrid either. And  Osama Bin Laden could  have been the Governor of Texas. 

The one constant in this entire shitshow is that even when things are at their worst, Arbroath continue to be our bitches. 

Less points than East Fife ffs!
Look at the points tally and we're actually 6th!
Will Falkirk be putting an asterisk beside their league placing to reflect the fact they only finished above east Fife due to the vote to change the season?

#tainted5th

No reason Falkirk couldnt  beat Real Madrid either. And  Osama Bin Laden could  have been the Governor of Texas. 

Your comments make absolutely no sense. I said we had no chance of promotion and that's what happened.  The worst Falkirk side in my lifetime still managed to beat Arbroath though which shows that they are indeed shit.

3 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Or as is not uncommon in the USA. Let the business stagnate and therefore erode its value. Buy out other stakeholders at the bottom of the market eg 20% lower after 2 years of doing nothing.

There you go they own the club have a revival and a 30-40% return on your investment. Suspect its sole ownership of the community stadium and surrounding land they want, FFC is secondary.

They don't have form for any of that but yeah let's tar then with that brush. That's as realistic as your part time football pish you keep bumping your gums about.

5 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Will Falkirk be putting an asterisk beside their league placing to reflect the fact they only finished above east Fife due to the vote to change the season?

#tainted5th

I doubt we'll give a feck. As long as we're above the 7th place the pars ended up in a few years back that's enough . 

If the vote had gone the other way it would've been 22 games anyway and we would've been in the playoffs and further ahead of East Fife not below them.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Your comments make absolutely no sense. I said we had no chance of promotion and that's what happened.  The worst Falkirk side in my lifetime still managed to beat Arbroath though which shows that they are indeed shit.

You beat a part time side midweek,what an acheivement! You called Arbroath shit,take a look at the league positions and your posts, for the real meaning of shit.

You beat a part time side midweek,what an acheivement! You called Arbroath shit,take a look at the league positions and your posts, for the real meaning of shit.

There again you make no sense. I've never said anything otherwise . We are most definitely  shit . Again this is the worst Falkirk team in my 40 odd years of watching them. That makes the fact that Arbroath couldn't beat us at home whilst everyone else and their dug can even more of a riddy.

I would very much hope when our "team" left the dressing room last night there was teeth and hair everywhere, and blood up the walls.

But these pussies will have just slinked out, not one feck given. Disgusting.

26 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The guy owns 26 percent of the club. He's hardly going to just disappear.  He knows fine well that if this mess gets sorted out and  the club gets back in the top flight at any point in the future that 26 percent is going to be worth a hell of a lot more than his initial investment.  Whilst that's pie in the sky just now it's still his long term goal. 

I know you haven’t been in the top league for a while, but there are not many clubs who change owners very often. Not many people want to buy or invest in a football club in Scotland. Unless they are fans.

Did you know St Mirren fans take majority ownership of their club on 27th July 2021 with an excess of money in the bank, a productive youth academy, four stands,excellent training facilities, and a grass pitch.

Clearly the internal review after relegation didn't help / wasn't done. Perhaps a few ideas to add:

• An act of contrition: The club doesn't give the opportunity for fans to claim back season ticket money but simply pays it back without delay and THEN comes with a statement accepting full responsibility for the fiasco (without any mention of COVID, bad refereeing, injuries).
  • Proper fan engagement: Having Kieran at your doorstep with some piece of cheap merchandise is not engaging with the fans. More fan involvement is never an easy thing to arrange but should never be dismissed. All that I see from the club is a genuine contempt towards fans who can articulate their ideas clearly and it would not be the first time.
  • Spending: For so long, we keep hearing the mantra about "big club", "massive support", "balance sheet good" and yet somehow the club expects to use that instead of money to pay wages, so it is no wonder we end up with the trash that pulls on the jersey in the same begrudging fashion that one would do when receiving a knitted sweater for Christmas. While it is a step in the right direction regarding the academy, we also need to look at our scouting.
  • Leadership: We haven't had a capable leader in any form for many years. We need one off the pitch and most certainly need one on the pitch.

I'm sure there's a few more but in between work and feeling horrific about the capitulation of our club, I'm done for now.

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

There again you make no sense. I've never said anything otherwise . We are most definitely  shit . Again this is the worst Falkirk team in my 40 odd years of watching them. That makes the fact that Arbroath couldn't beat us at home whilst everyone else and their dug can even more of a riddy.

27th in the league standings.

Lowest since 1978/79 and only beaten by the year before that.

Quite incredible.

3 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I would very much hope when our "team" left the dressing room last night there was teeth and hair everywhere, and blood up the walls.

But these pussies will have just slinked out, not one feck given. Disgusting.

Look at the reaction to the goals last night on the airdrie “goals” cam. Not one single f**k given by anyone but Mutch. He was raging Tbf, everyone else had clearly clearly completely chucked it. Goodbye the lot of them 

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

To quote you" Falkirk reserves could beat Arbroath"   LMFAO. If you post shit like that..expect feedback.

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I know you haven’t been in the top league for a while, but there are not many clubs who change owners very often. Not many people want to buy or invest in a football club in Scotland. Unless they are fans.

Did you know St Mirren fans take majority ownership of their club on 27th July 2021 with an excess of money in the bank, a productive youth academy, four stands,excellent training facilities, and a grass pitch.

And this has what relevance to my post? 

18 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

The one constant in this entire shitshow is that even when things are at their worst, Arbroath continue to be our bitches. 

9 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

One of the weirdest gloats I've seen in a long time, tbh. 

Guest Axle Grease
2 hours ago, Death warmed up said:

Thanks pal! I’m a little upset you say we are unpopular because popularity is really important to us.

Evidently. 

1 minute ago, Douglas Peel said:

To quote you" Falkirk reserves could beat Arbroath"   LMFAO. If you post shit like that..expect feedback.

Again you make no sense as in the Scottish cup we put out a second string/reserve side that beat Arbroath. 2  1.  I never said could I said did as it happened this season.  What the feck  are you blethering about.😂😂

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

And this has what relevance to my post? 

Exactly what will his investment look like if you ever get back to the top league? 

26% of f**k all. 

DC64FD88-E7CB-4E8F-8645-43A614836CB8.jpeg.1a4977f1f23b2bc6318455ed5bb85e48.jpeg