The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

We lost quite a few games in recent weeks and have sadly finished in fifth position and therefore will not contest the play-offs.

That’s quite interesting, last time I looked Falkirk looked to be in a good position to even win the league out right. The arses must have well and truly collapsed and the millions and millions of Falkirk fans around the world couldn’t save them.

2 minutes ago, Peter LaFleur said:

Statement of Holt and Deans leaving tomorrow followed by a released list of every player, please.

This is really the only action I will accept at this stage. We all know it won’t happen but those are my terms really. Anything south of that and I won’t be back.

14 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

While other fans are in here (quite rightly and understandably) ripping the absolute piss out of our mob, I don't want to see any apologetic or happy clapper pish from any of our lot on here ("u CaN'T bLaMe HoLT" etc etc) . We need to talk about how we are going to cause real change at the club, whether that is not buying season tickets or whatever else we can. Far too many of our fans have bought into this shite whilst sitting on their hands for far too long, whilst the club has been in steady decline for over a decade. A good start would be every single player (perhaps bar 1 or 2) on a "mutual consent" list at 9am tomorrow, with Holt's name at the bottom, too. It won't happen though.

You want to take away the only thing the fans have left?  Crowdwanking?

I think our only chance of moving forward now is if the Rawlins really get a grip of the situation and start by getting rid of Gary Holt.

I would’ve said when he was appointed that he couldn’t be blamed for whatever happened but he has totally failed to get a tune out of the team at all. The hoofball tactics have been abject and he has persisted with the one up front and three invisible stooges in midfield.

In terms of the playing squad, I would keep Dixon and Telfer and the rest can go for me. Morrison will be away I suspect and I’d accept any offers for Mutch. Alston needs to be first out the door and hopefully he has a termination clause in his contract.

Gary ‘umm ehh’ Deans doesn’t inspire confidence either for me and I’d rather the Rawlins get someone they trust in that position.

11 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm surprised everyone's not gutted we didn't make the playoffs to allow the shambles to continue. Another minimum of two games of slagging avoided thankfully and deans can't come out pretending making the playoffs was some sort of achievement. Win win for us tonight.

Have you not fucked off to the juniors yet?

12 minutes ago, G51 said:

The Ray McKinnon revenge games next season are going to be something else.

Possibly Morton to be added to the mix as well, some amount of seethe in League One next season if that happens.

12 minutes ago, MS RR said:

This negativity must stop! We need to get behind the club and make sure we go one better next season! 

Keep the faith!

COYB

1EC4A9AD-47F6-4E20-9F07-32CE78D934C3.jpeg.8e858ce25378f844090f925ef51fdd58.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

This is really the only action I will accept at this stage. We all know it won’t happen but those are my terms really. Anything south of that and I won’t be back.

I don’t think Holt and Deans is enough. It goes beyond those two.

17 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I think our only chance of moving forward now is if the Rawlins really get a grip of the situation and start by getting rid of Gary Holt.

I would’ve said when he was appointed that he couldn’t be blamed for whatever happened but he has totally failed to get a tune out of the team at all. The hoofball tactics have been abject and he has persisted with the one up front and three invisible stooges in midfield.

In terms of the playing squad, I would keep Dixon and Telfer and the rest can go for me. Morrison will be away I suspect and I’d accept any offers for Mutch. Alston needs to be first out the door and hopefully he has a termination clause in his contract.

Gary ‘umm ehh’ Deans doesn’t inspire confidence either for me and I’d rather the Rawlins get someone they trust in that position.

It needs more than that.

39 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

While other fans are in here (quite rightly and understandably) ripping the absolute piss out of our mob, I don't want to see any apologetic or happy clapper pish from any of our lot on here ("u CaN'T bLaMe HoLT" etc etc) . We need to talk about how we are going to cause real change at the club, whether that is not buying season tickets or whatever else we can. Far too many of our fans have bought into this shite whilst sitting on their hands for far too long, whilst the club has been in steady decline for over a decade. A good start would be every single player (perhaps bar 1 or 2) on a "mutual consent" list at 9am tomorrow, with Holt's name at the bottom, too. It won't happen though.

The BoD guys, start with the BoD. That needs a hurricane to blow right through the lot of them. Some will survive, but key ones shouldn’t be there. If they were honest with themselves, they would step down without being forced to.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

40 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

B31A577F-C0CD-4417-94FA-CCA1BA7D0EB9.thumb.jpeg.29ab3222fdfbea5d9f9ed592cf4353cd.jpeg