The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

He's a fucking clown. Most people pointed that out when he got in the door. What has he done to qualify him for this role? Get him booted on the release list too.

Get in touch with board member, and PR guru, Kozary and tell him you won’t accept this!

Guest Peter LaFleur
2 hours ago, Bantabairn said:

There’s no way you can blame Holt, ffs he’s been in the door five minutes. Blame the players and managers and who kept the clowns on when they were clearly out there dept. 

He’s a clown. Scott Tiffoney was a massive part of Thistles turn around from the restart. He came from the club Holt had just departed. We were crying out for some more quality in midfield, primarily centre mid yet never addressed this area either.

Edited by Peter LaFleur

At a loss for words to describe my current hatred for the club, however I’ll give it a good go. 
The club was relegated 2 years ago today and we were told by Ray Mckinnon we needed a 2 year plan to get us back to the premier league (LOL). However he was technically correct by saying we needed a 2 year plan. That plan should not have involved him as he slinked out the back door of the stadium. 
That plan then moved onto appointing 2 rookie and completely hopeless co-managers who hardly had a brain cell between them. Big Sexy and Big Herbalife was a complete joke. That setup at Raith away was enough to see them binned but nope... we cried about COVID, league reconstruction and anything that would hide the fact that we weren’t good enough to be top of the table. 
To this season, Partick gave us a 14 game head start in what turned out to be a 22 game season. You’d maybe think they pipped us to the post and to be fair that sometimes happens. But nope, what happened was we finished 5th in a part time league with an 8 point gap only a few weeks ago. 

Ultimately these issues aren’t solved easily and this story is far from over as a club unless there’s a serious change. That change has to start with the players going, a new chairman and some way to sort out the current joke of a board. I wasn’t in the camp that blamed Holt but no way can he now appoint our new manager and sit in the stand as DOF after overseeing this complete disaster. He has to go too! 
Solving this will take a monumental effort from fans to force the change. 
4-2

3 minutes ago, BooBairn said:

At a loss for words to describe my current hatred for the club, however I’ll give it a good go. 

The club was relegated 2 years ago today and we were told by Ray Mckinnon we needed a 2 year plan to get us back to the premier league (LOL). However he was technically correct by saying we needed a 2 year plan. That plan should not have involved him as he slinked out the back door of the stadium. 

That plan then moved onto appointing 2 rookie and completely hopeless co-managers who hardly had a brain cell between them. Big Sexy and Big Herbalife was a complete joke. That setup at Raith away was enough to see them binned but nope... we cried about COVID, league reconstruction and anything that would hide the fact that we weren’t good enough to be top of the table. 

To this season, Partick gave us a 14 game head start in what turned out to be a 22 game season. You’d maybe think they pipped us to the post and to be fair that sometimes happens. But nope, what happened was we finished 5th in a part time league with an 8 point gap only a few weeks ago. 

Ultimately these issues aren’t solved easily and this story is far from over as a club unless there’s a serious change. That change has to start with the players going, a new chairman and some way to sort out the current joke of a board. I wasn’t in the camp that blamed Holt but no way can he now appoint our new manager and sit in the stand as DOF after overseeing this complete disaster. He has to go too! 

It would be a coach. He would appoint a 1st Team Coach.

A DoF isn't going to appointment a manager, as it would duplicate a lot if the work.

You're welcome. 

4 minutes ago, BooBairn said:

Holt needs to be gone tomorrow along with EVERY player. 

While other fans are in here (quite rightly and understandably) ripping the absolute piss out of our mob, I don't want to see any apologetic or happy clapper pish from any of our lot on here ("u CaN'T bLaMe HoLT" etc etc) . We need to talk about how we are going to cause real change at the club, whether that is not buying season tickets or whatever else we can. Far too many of our fans have bought into this shite whilst sitting on their hands for far too long, whilst the club has been in steady decline for over a decade. A good start would be every single player (perhaps bar 1 or 2) on a "mutual consent" list at 9am tomorrow, with Holt's name at the bottom, too. It won't happen though.

Can’t really complain at the slagging we’re getting cause I would join in too. Not actually fussed about not playing in the play offs as there’s no way we’d have went up anyway so would have prolonged what we already knew. Means we can properly crack on getting a manager in and punting almost every player. 

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

What the actual f**k how did Falkirk not even make the playoffs?! they have so many fans!

We lost quite a few games in recent weeks and have sadly finished in fifth position and therefore will not contest the play-offs.

I'm surprised everyone's not gutted we didn't make the playoffs to allow the shambles to continue. Another minimum of two games of slagging avoided thankfully and deans can't come out pretending making the playoffs was some sort of achievement. Win win for us tonight.

Just now, Hughsie said:

We lost quite a few games in recent weeks and have sadly finished in fifth position and therefore will not contest the play-offs.

Everyone is just too accepting for my liking. Let the club know your feelings!

Guest Peter LaFleur

Statement of Holt and Deans leaving tomorrow morning followed by a released list of every single player, please.

Edited by Peter LaFleur