The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I would agree with that. The few times we’ve got the ball on the deck and played football this season, we’ve caused problems for teams.

I’ve no idea why we’ve not done it more often. A big part of the problem under M and M and now Holt is that we just resort to hoofball which 1. we don’t have the players to do and 2. is meat and drink for teams in this league.

Our main issue is too many of our players aren't brave enough to hold onto the ball and try play football. Our first touch is always a clearance. Telfer changed that up occassionally this season but he's been out injured far too much. Neilson has been our most composed player for the last wee while and that's amazing considering he's 17 years old. Good players get the ball down and dictate games. 

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

If you’re a Falkirk fan, yes, that’s what you’ll do.

Me not throwing money down the drawn to watch a pish team on a pish stream doesn’t mean I’m not a Falkirk fan you goat.

8 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Looking at that line-up tonight really does make me wish that it is the last time I ever have to see the vast majority of these losers don the Navy Blue.

And it's better than some of the recent lineups.

18 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Aye, I think they've got to offer it. They must be shitting themselves at the prospect of refunding, what, maybe half of the money they took in plus the inevitable substantial downturn in take-ups for next season!

Are they contractually obliged to do so? 

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Pretty sure someone said that just before our last three f**k-up performances....

Oh I've no doubt that will be the case but any team without leitch has to be an improvement of some sorts.

Are they contractually obliged to do so? 

I can’t see how they wouldn’t. At the end of the day, a season ticket is a purchase. If the season ticket is purchased on the basis that the customer will get all home league games in a 27 game season, but they only play 22, then the customer will be entitled to a refund for not receiving the goods agreed when purchased.

Two of whom have gone on to success elsewhere, picking the team, running training, devising tactics

So by that inference there is clearly something wrong at our place. Or is it just a coincidence ?

16 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

So by that inference there is clearly something wrong at our place. Or is it just a coincidence ?

McKinnon is just shite. A blind dug could win league 2 with the budget advantage of queen's park. Hartley I'm not so sure. What can't be forgotten though  is that he was utterly stinking with us . 

Gomis stick on for a red, 4 mins in a booked FFS. Not watching, first time this season but completely fed up and not interested at all first time in about 30 years I can’t honestly say I’d be happy being scudded.

imagine having to watch more of this lot. Tragic. 

Hearing that Richard Branson was considering sponsoring Falkirk.
Apparently, he pulled out because he didn't feel it was right to have 'Virgin' written across the shirt of a team that gets fucked every Saturday...

1 minute ago, jagfox BLM said:

Hearing that Richard Branson was considering sponsoring Falkirk.
Apparently, he pulled out because he didn't feel it was right to have 'Virgin' written across the shirt of a team that gets fucked every Saturday...

Any jokes written this century?