The Falkirk FC Thread

48 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

A bunch of pensioners going to support their football team is not responsible for Falkirk FC being a disgraceful organisation from top to bottom.

If season ticket sales remain stable there's absolutely no incentive for the club to change .

Falkirk fans claiming to be the 10th biggest club in Scottish football is a bit like BritNats who still claim the UK is a superpower, as though the Suez Crisis and everything since somehow never happened.

2 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Falkirk fans claiming to be the 10th biggest club in Scottish football is a bit like BritNats who still claim the UK is a superpower, as though the Suez Crisis and everything since somehow never happened.

Two replies hardly constitues Falkirk fans claiming to be the 10th biggest club in Scotland

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, Should know better at 70 said:

Two replies hardly constitues Falkirk fans claiming to be the 10th biggest club in Scotland

Don’t let facts get in the way of a lunatic poster 🤷‍♂️

33 minutes ago, MSG GTF! said:

Good point brer. I always find it strange that fans of other teams choose to come and post on here. No matter how much I dislike other clubs, and there’s plenty I fucking loathe, you couldn’t pay me to waste even a minute of my time or effort trawling through their thread. It’s Falkirk and only Falkirk, nothing else relating to football remotely interests me

This is a forum for all fans in Scottish fitba. It’s called banter. It’s what actually makes this site as good as anything else in covering Scottish fitba. 

If you don’t want input from other fans use a dedicated Failkirk site rather than one owned by a St Mirren fan. 😂 

Does anyone honestly think the board will bin Holt? 
Clearly what we need but scared of the prospect that you can’t bin him for ‘helping out’ when he’s engaged to do an entirely different job without potentially being liable to some sort of claim. 

Does anyone think he should stay or are we unanimous that hes got to go? 

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

This is a forum for all fans in Scottish fitba. It’s called banter. It’s what actually makes this site as good as anything else in covering Scottish fitba. 

If you don’t want input from other fans use a dedicated Failkirk site rather than one owned by a St Mirren fan. 😂 

Touchy

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Think you missed his point buddy. 

11 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

You know nothing about Scottish football if you think differently. 

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

You crack on pal if that's your thing. 

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

You crack on pal if that's your thing. 

Your team must be on crack pishin away an 8 point advantage to Partick in the space of a month. 😂 

1 minute ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Okay wise guy, you contribute. What’s your opinion?

Yer shite! 😂 

It’s fcuking hilarious. 😂 

4 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Think you missed his point buddy. 

Your team have missed loads of points the last month!

8 points went away, went away to Thistle. 😂 

11 minutes ago, Should know better at 70 said:

Well considering we have Marshmallow and right on cue MS RR both claiming it on this exact thread within minutes of each other, and given that they are both Falkirk fans, I’d say that pretty conclusively meets the threshold of “Falkirk fans” claiming it.

But sure if you want to plead #NotAllBairns fire away.

5 minutes ago, MS RR said:

You know nothing about Scottish football if you think differently. 

4 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Shelly Kerr In on Monday to steady the ship

What’s the captain of the Mary Celeste up to? 😂 

25 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

If season ticket sales remain stable there's absolutely no incentive for the club to change .

I don't think they will.

Can see no more than a few 100 next year buying them.

We will see part time squad next season finances dictate it.

Club will change all right but in the wrong direction.