The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, HopeStreetWalker said:

Will we be full time ?

Yes . No way we're going part time. We've just hired a dof and are signing up a development squad.  The Rawlins cash , share sales and the govts 150k will tide us over for a bit yet before that happens.

Falkirk TV borders on state broadcasting pish. Seemingly unwilling or terrified to call us out for being unbearably shite. On top of that, asking constant soft-ball questions which even dimwits like M&M could skirt their way around answering properly, or that Holt just smiles at whilst reciting The Great Book of Riddles.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

13 minutes ago, kemlinbairn said:

Quote “ we nearly done it today” from Falkirk TV interview from interim manager 

Quote from me “ fell off the chair laughing after hearing that”

It's this the boys have to learn pish. Feck me we're a game away from the end of the season not a game into it. Feckin ludicrous that.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

It's this the boys have to learn pish. Feck me we're a game away from the end of the season not a game into it. Feckin ludicrous that.

Forgiveable for Neilson, McClelland and Fotheringham. The rest of the team range from having a couple of years under their belt (Dowds) to old stagers in the twilight (Miller, Gomis, Dixon) with everything in between.

I actually was quite looking forward to Holt taking the reigns from Harry and Lloyd. But Jeezo he's shown himself up very badly in the last week or so.

The ‘gate’ money has to be split with the other team I believe for the playoffs so the club won’t have a choice either way.
Just like the old cup days you do have a choice but presumably would give the equivalent percentage to the other team. The Pars are allowing season ticket holders access to the stream for our play off game v the Rovers for nowt for example.

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Forgiveable for Neilson, McClelland and Fotheringham. The rest of the team range from having a couple of years under their belt (Dowds) to old stagers in the twilight (Miller, Gomis, Dixon) with everything in between.

I actually was quite looking forward to Holt taking the reigns from Harry and Lloyd. But Jeezo he's shown himself up very badly in the last week or so.

The cants a walking bloody cliche.

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
1 hour ago, PedroMoutinho said:
The ‘gate’ money has to be split with the other team I believe for the playoffs so the club won’t have a choice either way.

Just like the old cup days you do have a choice but presumably would give the equivalent percentage to the other team. The Pars are allowing season ticket holders access to the stream for our play off game v the Rovers for nowt for example.

If our club has any thought for the fans they'll be making sure they charge them for any playoff fixtures instead of encouraging them to watch it by making it free to season ticket holders.

Perhaps a bit off topic here but do you think the Bod, MSG, management and players ever come on here to read the depth of feeling we have against them at the moment?
Just asking for a friend 
Apparently Andy Thomson used to, the seething w****r that he is.
Talking about the unpleasant emails he’s been getting from fans in recent days.
Thats truly a disgrace if hes said that and would see him ushered out of any semi competently run club/business where customer cash is important.

Not us though. The Parish Council will be loving that. His true arrival at board level by issuing a f**k you to the fans.

Who the f**k is Gary Holt at Falkirk? Get him tae f**k. Snake oil w****r

Perhaps a manager who has absolutely no knowledge of the Scottish game would be an interesting appointment.  Scottish managers just pass the same players from club to club and that's got us nowhere.  Only one manager, King Kenny, had previous playing or managerial experience in England before winning the Premiership (Blackburn in 1994/95).  Knowledge of the local game holds no water.  

48 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Chick Young basically jumped on something he said about “not nice things happening on and off the pitch”, mentioned he’s a “big boy” and “keep sending them as they just get deleted”. 

Not my usual style to do this but I think it’s worth mentioning  what we, as fans, are up against. 

Everything that’s wrong with Falkirk summed up here. 

3 minutes ago, JustLuvinThepian said:

Perhaps a manager who has absolutely no knowledge of the Scottish game would be an interesting appointment.  Scottish managers just pass the same players from club to club and that's got us nowhere.  Only one manager, King Kenny, had previous playing or managerial experience in England before winning the Premiership (Blackburn in 1994/95).  Knowledge of the local game holds no water.  

I said a wee bit back one of the questions should be?

'Have you ever heard of Largs?'

Answer must be No.