The Falkirk FC Thread

17 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

I believe someone in the club looked at Sunderland and thought “maybe we could get a Netflix series, that’s a possible income source!”.

Falkirk are the George Lazenby of Scottish football!

He was a swimmer before being an actor. What were Falkirk before they were a football team?🤭

Edited by banditjag

2 minutes ago, banditjag said:

He was a swimmer before being an actor. What were Falkirk before they were a football team?🤭

What were you before you were a comedian?

16 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

I believe someone in the club looked at Sunderland and thought “maybe we could get a Netflix series, that’s a possible income source!”.

Falkirk are the George Lazenby of Scottish football!

Better let our commercial manager know. He has been very quiet like the rest of them.

Is it just me or are we deliberately going out our way to avoid the playoffs. (and yes I know we are just rank rotten) 
Sadly not [emoji17]

Eta... Flashed up we had equalised on my phone.... Happily been rescinded [emoji1787]

So in all likelihood we need a draw against an already qualified Airdrie to secure a place, unless Montrose stick 5 past Partick....

What odds us manging that [emoji1787]

Wouldnt bet a pound of my own money on it.

After this season as much as football is their livelihood i couldnt give 2 f**ks who cant get a club the lot of them are a disgrace. its not even so much as downing tools on a manager its f**king us over whats p*ssing me off more than anyone we went from a 7 point lead and this lot thought they could f**king cruise it "well that worked out well"

Its just as well they are giving social media a miss and online abuse this shower o c**ts desrve it

Holt needs booted at the seasons end too.
Aye, in all seriousness, anyone thats been involved on the football side of the last few matches shouldnt be at the club next season. The way they have condicted themselves in recent weeks is mental. Leave none at the club. And tbh, if this Rawlins character doesnt take some quick and drastic action we will be a mid table gang next season

Guest Ecosse83

Wow what a sham of a club we are! 

Gut feeling is Holt should be ejected from the club. Someone needs to get a hold of the place with a wrecking ball and obliterate every single useless fucker inside the stadium. 

Is this the wake up call we need? I bloody hope so!