The Falkirk FC Thread

If Durnan was absolutely crocked and couldn’t run then Holt has to come out and defend him taking full responsibility. If it’s down to laziness and lack of fucks then he shouldn’t play another game for us.
The lack of discernible talent should have covered this for us quite a while ago.

7 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

The worst Falkirk team of all time somehow contriving to relegate Morton would be hilarious. It won't happen, though.

7 minutes ago, K77 said:

Operation Relegate Morten begins now lads. I believe in you.

...stage 1 complete as Josh Todd scores the goal to ensure Morton finish 9th! 😄

4 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:
18 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
...stage 1 complete as Josh Todd scores the goal to ensure Morton finish 9th! emoji1.png

Pretty depressing that when i saw that I thought we were daft letting him go despite him doing absolutely nothing in a Falkirk shirt.

Nah. He scored a goal against an ICT team with nowt to play for. He was brutal for us .

Guest Ecosse83

Can Todd come back and finish the season for us now? Yes he’s limited but I’d prefer him over Leitch or Fotherkngham now!

Edited by Ecosse83

I thought M and M must have had someone decent lined up to replace Todd, not a 17 year old who’s never played first team football.

I’d much rather have Todd playing at left wing than Leitch or Fotheringham. He even couldn’t do any worse than Alston at the moment.

Edited by PedroMoutinho

3 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Plus the Alan Gow sporting director/trying to buy the club with his consortium.

The Beginning of that starts with Craig Campbell an absolute fraud of a man.

Said it once and I’ll say it again, Houston should’ve been moved on after Dundee United play off games, loved him when he was in charge but the similarities between how his tenure at Dundee United went and with us shows he can’t build a squad, he won the cup with Avrils team and the majority of our successes were at the club before him ( not saying he didn’t improve them) Grant, Vaulks Leahy etc.

Don't think there's ever been a series of games I've went in expecting so little and come out so disappointed as those DU playoff games. 

8 minutes ago, Gaz said:

37. Selling royal blue snoods in the club shop

Getting the colour wrong is beyond belief.......but I suppose any lettering printed on them must surely be in the club’s approved typeface/font. Surely to God that bit is correct?

1 hour ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

The worst Falkirk team of all time somehow contriving to relegate Morton would be hilarious. It won't happen, though.

You are right, it won’t. Sadly, this lot aren’t the Mighty Ducks. If they were, that movie would have had a very different ending. It would have been more like “nah, no uplifting ending, they really aren’t a rag tag group of players with issues and latent talent just waiting to be tapped into by a mercurial coach, they really are just a bag of shite.”

Edited by Duncan Freemason