The Falkirk FC Thread

Its geneuinely the clearest reflection of where we are that I, and I dount anyone else, wants us to make the playoffs.

If you told me Telfer, Connolly and Dixon would be available I might come round to the idea, but as it stands... No thank you.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its geneuinely the clearest reflection of where we are that I, and I dount anyone else, wants us to make the playoffs.

If you told me Telfer, Connolly and Dixon would be available I might come round to the idea, but as it stands... No thank you.

I agree, 5th would do me nicely. Save us from more pain and having to listen to Holt's pish.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I’m also of the mind that if we finish 5th if it hopefully means it’s highly unlikely that Gary Holt will hold any position at the club next season.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m also of the mind that if we finish 5th if it hopefully means it’s highly unlikely that Gary Holt will hold any position at the club next season.

That would make too much sense. With any luck the Rawlins have a bit about them and they force a change.

Its a big summer for "Rawlins" tbh. They may still have to compete with Cove financially and also Queens Park. If we dont win it next season, any idea of what they were actually buying in for will be a speck on the horizon and moving away fast. 

The wrong people are still gripping onto the wheel of the club, and they are so entrenched now that you would scarcely believe they are successful people in other walks of life. 

Il probably suffer through the next Gary Deans statement all the way to the end for a wee change. Its bound to be good. 

If Rawlins doesnt take a grip of this now, he can safely be filed in the waste of space/false dawn category too. 

36 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Rawlin's taking control and making real change is the only bit of hope I am left clinging too.

Not pinning my hopes on that either. Looks as if we are pocket change not worthy of Phil, so we get his wife instead.

Is she any better than what currently populates our boardroom?

Actually, “any better than ” is the wrong term. I meant “less awful than”.

15 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Given it's been agreed this is the worst set of players we've had..likely in Falkirk's history, it's not that surprising they are leading us to new humiliations weekly. 

Not defending the recent performances in any way but you're not ranking Hartley's shower of gimps higher than this surely.

1 minute ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Not defending the recent performances in any way but you're not ranking Hartley's shower of gimps higher than this surely.

To be fair, didn’t Hartley’s gimps actually take it to the last game of the season in a league higher than this? 

59 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Rawlin's taking control and making real change is the only bit of hope I am left clinging too.

Exactly the same here, but I’m losing that hope by the day. If they have any sort of interest in the future of this Club, then they need to get their fingers out their arses pronto and show us their intent. Big decisions are required. Unfortunately if their fluffy interviews are anything to go by though, they seem to think Deans and our inept Board of Directors are absolutely wonderful.

Edited by MSG GTF!