The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, BountyBairn said:

Are we allowed to go and ask Yogi back? He was the first one to spot the club ‘was fucked’ so maybe he can fix it. 

(yes I am that void of Ideas I just said that) only manager in Scotland worth trying IMO. 

He's a large part of the reason it's fucked.

4 minutes ago, Gaz said:

He's a large part of the reason it's fucked.

Nah im bot having that. dads army was a disaster but not like we’ve not had time to get it right since FFS how long ago was that? Btw I don’t even like yogi. But I’d take him now.

Entitlement. Surely after watching football for as long as some of us have were quite entitled to call a shite standard of football shite.  Any half decent manager could've had us out this league last season never mind this one. It's an incredible achievement to manage to produce such an awful team on such a competitive budget. The fact that we lead the league at all despite how fecking awful we are sums up the standard perfectly.

Entitlement = thinking you deserve better than that which you currently have. I agree with you .. with a half decent manager you should have been promoted last season and possibly this. Of course you’re entitled to vent your frustration at your management team. That’s completely different from the sense of entitlement/superiority that a vocal section of your support seems to have when it comes to the rest of this league.

Where do you start man.

Shambles. Disaster. Club is going nowhere and I don’t think there’s anyone in the building that has any clue how to fix things.

Gary Holt is our ‘Sporting Director’. Gary Holt.

Jesus fucking Christ.

1 minute ago, BountyBairn said:

Nah im bot having that. dads army was a disaster but not like we’ve not had time to get it right since FFS how long ago was that? Btw I don’t even like yogi. But I’d take him now.

He could be available soon once he's relegated Ross county .

8 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Are we allowed to go and ask Yogi back? He was the first one to spot the club ‘was fucked’ so maybe he can fix it. 

(yes I am that void of Ideas I just said that) only manager in Scotland worth trying IMO. 

Just when you think things cannot possibly get any worse, the  GeT YoGI bACk shouts rear their head again. Frightening.

1 hour ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

If Holt gets the job I won't be back. Never rated him the first time, not sure why some folk did. Comes across as a bit of a fucking wideo in interviews and also completely unqualified for the massive job he's been given.

Managing in League 1 isnt a "massive job"

HTH :) 

46 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Why do people continually come on here to tell us we are in this league because we are pish? If anyone knows how pish we are it’s us. We told everyone we were pish when everyone else thought we were overreacting.

Please no one else come on here and try to tell us this. We know 👍🏻

You're pish.

Please expand on the “Clyde route” and it’s relation to our “entitlement”?

Clyde were a big team in the 60’s .. over time they dropped down the leagues .. thought they were a big team and dismissed the demotions as a bit of a blip. Moved to a ground they didn’t own .. suddenly discovered that they were not as big a team as they thought .. even managed to lose 8-1 to a seaside league team.

46 minutes ago, notsofedupendie said:

It’s because we’ve had to put up with your patronising “seaside leagues” pish for the last two seasons.

It’s not patronising, it’s literally fact.

It is a shite league and we are the biggest turds in it.

1 minute ago, notsofedupendie said:

Clyde were a big team in the 60’s .. over time they dropped down the leagues .. thought they were a big team and dismissed the demotions as a bit of a blip. Moved to a ground they didn’t own .. suddenly discovered that they were not as big a team as they thought .. even managed to lose 8-1 to a seaside league team.

Okay fair enough but there’s been St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Dunfermline who’ve been at rock bottom which you’ve also failed to mention.

I’m guessing your interest in our plight is only a passing one so your concern about where we’re headed is not worth much.

47 minutes ago, Yflab said:

“Did you hear about how Falkirk were romping home to the Seaside League Div 1 a month ago. 7 points ahead….” 😂  

CD694944-D49D-410E-AB2A-E8EE4EC8F0B9.jpeg.960614753c300a2976bc7cfcc28b9977.jpeg

He died this morning but is probably still laughing at Falkirk.

RIP Joya Borja.