The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, notsofedupendie said:

It’s because we’ve had to put up with your patronising “seaside leagues” pish for the last two seasons.

Because thats exactly what it is. Its a fucking stinking level of football which makes the fact we are even here even worse.

We know we are shite. Its an absolute fucking embarrassment and we are rightfully getting a ribbing from every other diddy club who are at least clinging to some form of minimal expectation. 

Edited by latapythelegend

16 minutes ago, Peter LaFleur said:

Holt absolutely can be judged on a player from his former club joining our rivals on loan helping to transform their season. Wasn’t a fan of his as a manager and starting to just have a general dislike to him with the way his tenure has gone so far as DoF.

If dumb and dumber never asked him to sign them a striker then he's hardly going to sign tiffoney off his own back.  The dof doesn't just go out on.a whim and sign players. The head coach tells him what positions they want filled and what type of player they want.  The dof then sources players and then goes back to the head coach with a list of options.  He may turn out shit who knows but he's only been in post a few months. This season is a disaster due to the bod and m and m . 

With all the talk of Scottish clubs boycotting social media from tomorrow, its really refreshing to see the club decide to boycott the basics of playing the game 24 hours earlier. 

This is fast becoming one of the biggest collapses in recent times as we now trail the league champions by 8 points having led by 5 only a few weeks ago. 

Safe to say, we are about to post our lowest league finish since 1977-78 yet the sycophants will be queuing up for season tickets come the close season. 

4 minutes ago, notsofedupendie said:

It’s because we’ve had to put up with your patronising “seaside leagues” pish for the last two seasons.

It is a seaside league mate. It’s fucking tragic. Thistle have played well for the month of April and won it with a game to spare 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ps it’s affectionately called the seaside league by fans of all clubs, that’s not exclusive to us 👍🏻

Just now, Scottydog said:

Never mind there’s always next season.

Bairns, Alloa, Queens Park and probably Cove, should be good fun no?

At the end of the day get the right manager in and it should be a cruise .  The law of averages should mean that we appoint a decent one at some point surely.

I know we are all collectively having a right good lash out, but seriously, if not now, then when?
So many chickens coming home to roost tonight.

So, as someone asked, is that it? Is this rock bottom? With this mob, I really don’t know if it can get any worse than this. 

Just now, Duncan Freemason said:

I know we are all collectively having a right good lash out, but seriously, if not now, then when?

So, as someone asked, is that it? Is this rock bottom? With this mob, I really don’t know if it can get any worse than this. 

It’s like a curse. We get close to winning something then fall on our arse every single time without fail. When will it be the reverse and we actually win something of note? 

Just now, Duncan Freemason said:

Well tbh we're on relegation form right now, so if we carry this form through to the start of next season it'll get worse for us. 

Keep the faith!   

COYB! 

22 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

f**k me.. I've just remembered some people thought we could win the last 3 games. Holy f**k.

Yep, probably the maddest attempt at invoking  the spirit of “expect the unexpected” that we will ever see.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We were never romping it. We were shit even when top. Most of us saw this coming.

Most sane fans would say a 7 point lead with a few games remaining is romping it. You’ve just done a Morton - ain’t that right @virginton

Because thats exactly what it is. Its a fucking stinking level of football which makes the fact we are even here even worse.
We know we are shite. Its an absolute fucking embarrassment and we are rightfully getting a ribbing from every other diddy club who are at least clinging to some form of minimal expectation. 

Thing is .. in your words “It’s a fucking stinking level of football which makes the fact we are even here even worse” .. exposes your sense of entitlement. Time to wake up .. otherwise you’re going down the Clyde route.