The Falkirk FC Thread

I know the Falkirk TV folk are volunteers but it really is time for them to start asking the likes of Holt the uncomfortable questions. Deans should also get his arse in front of the camera and tell us what him and the rest of the jokers are going to do to address this mess. Telling us they are all going to f**k off would be a start.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

I know the Falkirk TV folk are volunteers but it really is time for them to start asking the likes of Holt the uncomfortable questions. Deans should also get his arse in front of the camera and tell us what him and the rest of the jokers are going to do to address this mess. Telling us they are all going to f**k off would be a start.
Deans has been well keen on the camera in the past. Can only assume he is willing to stand up and be counted now.... [emoji848]

Little consolation to the boys on here, but you's called this weeks ago. Expecting this when you's looked - to an outsider - fairly comfortable. 

Probably not the only one to think you's were just being dramatic but f**k sake. It's been a car crash of a promotion push at the crunch end of a season. 

5 minutes ago, Trump said:

Morrison was a good player at the start of the season. Before teams caught on and he was marked out the game. We don’t have a decent right back that’s overlapped him to help him on the right, and we’ve been playing one up front, sometimes only one in the box.

He’s been dragged down with the rest of the shite.

Morrison had a purple patch and hid how bad we were, he has pace, an athlete but is horrific with offside and beating a man in the old fashioned way a winger does.....I'm still waiting, he tends go back to his left foot and ping in a poor cross.

His game for us has been about pace breaking against last man, he wasn't beating players with skill and tricks 

22 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Definition of delete club. 

Would happily empty the fucking lot of them. From top to bottom.  

......and that includes the Boardroom. Where do you have to go to in order to find a Bairn in the Boardroom. Deans? Not a chance. McFarlane? He’s a Hibee. Kazaly? Celtic through and through.

Holt is clearly no better than M&M. Not a surprise given M&M were big pals of his. So who hired this unmitigated bag of shite? Mrs Rawlins was happy to heap the credit onto Gary Deans as the real mastermind when we were 7 points clear, and he was happy to lap it up when he thought the league was done and dusted.

So, Mr Chairman, how does it feel now? Now that you’ve appointed a Sporting Director who is demonstrably no better than the dross you just emptied?

I was serious. Get Louis Theroux on the phone. This could be one of the best car crash football documentaries of all time. How many times can a football club consecutively hire duds into football player, football manager, and boardroom jobs before someone with a brain in their head just screams “ e-n-o-u-g-h” and kicks every single one of them out the door. Fools hiring fools so that they can hire fools too.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

......and that includes the Boardroom. Where do you have to go to in order to find a Bairnardo in the Boardroom. Deans? Not a chance. McFarlane? He’s a Hibee. Kazaly? Celtic through and through.

Holt is clearly no better than M&M. Not a surprise given M&M were big pals of his. So who hired this unmitigated bag of shite? Mrs Rawlins was happy to heap the credit onto Gary Deans as the real mastermind when we were 7 points clear, and he was happy to lap it up when he thought the league was done and dusted.

So, Mr Chairman, how does it feel now? Now that you’ve appointed a Sporting Director who is demonstrably no better than the dross you just emptied?

I was serious. Get Louis Theroux on the phone. This could be one of the best car crash football documentaries of all time. How many times can a football club consecutively hire duds into football player, football manager, and boardroom jobs before someone with a brain in their head just screams “ e-n-o-u-g-h” and kicks every single one of them out the door. Fools hiring fools so that they can hire fools too.

Spot on. 

53 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

......and that includes the Boardroom. Where do you have to go to in order to find a Bairnardo in the Boardroom. Deans? Not a chance. McFarlane? He’s a Hibee. Kazaly? Celtic through and through.

No he's not, but I suspect you're well aware of that.

1 hour ago, Ecosse83 said:

Atrocious and the worst bit is I don’t feel that bothered or surprised. 

Think I might be done with the club, I feel nothing right now!

That's the scary bit, isn't it?

Actually not that bothered, just a bit peeved at the ribbing I'll take at work tomorrow. 

If Holt gets the job I won't be back. Never rated him the first time, not sure why some folk did. Comes across as a bit of a fucking wideo in interviews and also completely unqualified for the massive job he's been given.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Actually not that bothered, just a bit peeved at the ribbing I'll take at work tomorrow. 

If you'd stuck in at the school you'd have a job you can work from home.

Or maybe it's your family that will humiliate you?

51 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I was so disinterested that I decided not to buy the stream. I logged on to the BBC at 7.30 to see what time it started at just in time to see Rudden quoted as the first scorer. Had no idea that it started at 7!