The Falkirk FC Thread

Falkirk are like the inmates in American prisons that they send youth offenders to visit to scare them straight.
Their existence and plight should be a warning for every other full time club in Scotland.
‘If you don’t be good and keep yourself on the straight and narrow, you could end up like Falkirk’
*Terrified face*

2 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Fans will have the opportunity to make life "uncomfortable for the c**s at the top" very soon, when the *c**s at the top will be troughing about for season ticket money with their latest meaningless bullshit slogan. Simply do not give them any. Until more of our support learn that this is the only way to ever effect change, the c**s at the top will continue to rip the utter piss out of them at every opportunity.

Not another dime from me tbh. Not for a season ticket or for PATG. 

3 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Fans will have the opportunity to make life "uncomfortable for the c**s at the top" very soon, when the *c**s at the top will be troughing about for season ticket money with their latest meaningless bullshit slogan. Simply do not give them any. Until more of our support learn that this is the only way to ever effect change, the c**s at the top will continue to rip the utter piss out of them at every opportunity.

Fans giving these b*****ds season ticket money next season deserve all they get and shouldn't complain. Time has come for all of us to stick together and force them out.

And yet, when season ticket time comes around, loads of folk will pony up because it's a chance to get out the house for a couple of hours every other week.

They always talk about doing the right recruitment process for positions within the club but we never actually fulfill that promise.

How did Holt have the credentials to be a director of football or was it another case of he's been here before lets give it to him. Then we've just sacked our managers and Stuart Taylor's straight on Falkirk TV like a prize pony.

Its exactly what happened to the Rovers.  Assemble a squad of players who should have got over the line in theory, but actually we heartless, gutless,  and a bit pish.

Ripping it up is the only way to go.  That, and a decent manager tbh.

4 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Its exactly what happened to the Rovers.  Assemble a squad of players who should have got over the line in theory, but actually we heartless, gutless,  and a bit pish.

Ripping it up is the only way to go.  That, and a decent manager tbh.

Yip mate - Morrison aside we don’t have 1 player with the stomach to scrap their way out of this league.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Yip mate - Morrison aside we don’t have 1 player with the stomach to scrap their way out of this league.

Hybrid system is the way to go in my view.  Have a full time core, but supplement with guys who know how to scrap at this level.  Not exciting, but this level is as much about scrapping and fighting as anything else.

Going to go against the grain here. The players have shown nothing, M&M showed nothing, the board have shown nothing. Holt is the only one that hasn't had a crack at his role outside of keeping M&M and has come up with a concrete plan for a little bit of development setup. He's the only one that has said something and then done it, I'll give him next year. Outside of that, everyone may leave.

Then again I wrote 3-1 to the bairns earlier on, so who am I to talk.

Just now, CALDERON said:

Hybrid system is the way to go in my view.  Have a full time core, but supplement with guys who know how to scrap at this level.  Not exciting, but this level is as much about scrapping and fighting as anything else.

I agree with this. We are signing the absolute dregs of the full time barrel whereas we would probably be better looking towards the cream of part time players also. There are better pt players out there than the full time shite we continually sign.