The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Agree mate - I could not give a f**k if any of these players never play for us again.

Holt’s potentially the worst appointment we’ve ever made and that’s saying a lot.

He has the power to do a lot of damage still pal, imagine who he is going to select for a manager. Notice that Deans c**t has disappeared lately too.

3 minutes ago, AGPar said:

You're talking about potentially going into next season with 10 of this current squad stinking the place out? Jesus Christ. Nobody, absolutely nobody who is out of contract in the summer should be getting kept on. And those who are in contract should be advised they are free to seek an alternative club. There is the square root of f**k all in the rabble of utter dogshite worth keeping. Not one.

Tbf Telfer deserves to stay imo- he was excellent before he got injured. His injury has been a big part of our collapse in form. I’d keep Dixon as well.

The rest can go for me though. Alston should be first out the door- total sage thief.

Edited by PedroMoutinho

Just now, PedroMoutinho said:

Tbf Telfer deserves to stay imo- he was excellent before he got injured. His injury has been a big part of our collapse in form.

The rest can go for me though. Alston should be first out the door- total sage thief.

I see him more of a thyme their tbh 

58 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Unfortunately we've still got some of this horrid squad signed up for next season. Of those not signed up for next year I'd only keep Telfer, Kelly and Dixon and only if they can get themselves fit and the injuries aren't serious. Massive rebuild so the sooner we get a manager in the better.  Mutch, Sneddon, Miller, Alston, Morrison, Keena, Dowds already signed up for next year. 

Morrison has a clause saying he can leave if we don't go up. He can leave then and I really wouldn't be bothered TBH.

I think we may well be finished as a club if we don't go up, at least in our present guise. I can see us going part-time which would be an absolute disaster.

3 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Tbf Telfer deserves to stay imo- he was excellent before he got injured. His injury has been a big part of our collapse in form. I’d keep Dixon as well.

Three or four decent games over a period of two years is nowhere near enough to "deserve to stay". 

I wonder whether we will now find out whether the Rawlins are part of the answer and are prepared to shake the club up from top to bottom - or part of the problem and happy to continue to go along with SA/MR.

GD statement Sept 2020

"Phil and Carrie have been working for several months on a potential investment in a football club in Europe and particularly Scotland. As a Board, we have spent significant time getting to know them and ensuring that our respective ambitions for the club are completely aligned."

That statement worried me at the time given how much of a shambles we were/are. Presumably they also signed off on the appointment of Holt - managing to make us worse on the park is really quite astonishing.

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

He died a good few years ago pal but he would have done a better job than these clowns.

Probably still would tbh

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Genuinely its a shame we have to go through the playoffs and cant start the rout now.

Such a shame that the fans havent been able to make the c***s at the top uncomfortable over this. Shitebags.

Fans will have the opportunity to make life "uncomfortable for the c**s at the top" very soon, when the *c**s at the top will be troughing about for season ticket money with their latest meaningless bullshit slogan. Simply do not give them any. Until more of our support learn that this is the only way to ever effect change, the c**s at the top will continue to rip the utter piss out of them at every opportunity.